Richie Tozier | 2017

I was the new kid in Derry. It wasn't awful but I did get alot of unwanted attention sometimes, like when I walked into class and everyone stared at me like I was from anouther planet. I had made alot of friends, but everyone still gave me strange looks when they noticed me hanging out with some of the school bullies.

"JESUS!" I shouted as I heard the bell, whilst kids came running down the hallway at the speed of light, squeezing past me and sending me flying around the corridor while bashing violently against every object I got pushed into.

When the stampede of small children finally calmed down, I was able to regain my balance and pick up a couple of books they had knocked out of my hands and onto the floor. Luckily, they weren't ripped to shreds or had dirty shoe marks all over them so I was in the clear of not getting spanked by my mother. (not in a horny way, stfu)

I reached into my backpack and rummaged around for my time-table, what I still haven't memorised even though I joined the school almost two weeks ago. I unfolded it and swerved my index finder around the paper to find my current lesson.

"Music. How fun." I sighed sarcastically to myself, and shoved my time-table into my back pocket so I didn't have to rummage around for it again.

I started lightly jogging to my next class, because I probably had thirty seconds to get there on time. My backpack was swaying around and hitting my back softly, whilst I repetitively licked my bottom lip. I glanced around into some classrooms on my way, but it looked like nothing interesting was going on in any of them. I swerved my eyes back infront of me to finally see my music class, I decided to calm down my jogging and start walking to make myself look less weird when I entered. I played with my finders by my side, and stepped inside the room and at that moment the bell rang. I glanced around at everyone sitting at their desks and then at our teacher.

"Umm." I raised my eyebrow at our teacher, who was basically staring into my soul, I also felt uncomfortable so I took a small step back.

"Sit." He pointed, with his chalk, to the only empty desk next to this nerdy looking boy. I looked over at the boy and back at my desk, shrugged and set my bag down beside it and sat.

"I'm going to set you all a project, what will be due in next week." Everyone groaned and slouched in their seats. "You're all going to be in small groups of three." Everyone looked around at who they wanted to be in a group with, but unfortunately we weren't allowed to pick what made me kinda sad. Sir started to read out who we where all going to be with,

"Bill, Beverley and Gretter." I looked over to Gretter who was now rolling her eyes and biting her pen in annoyance. I smiled sneakily at her, and she gave me a death look. I laughed and turned my head back around to face Sir, who was going to read out the next group.

"Henry, Eddie and Stanley." I smirked again and looked over my shoulder at Henry, he looked furious and made eye contact with me. I pouted, narrowed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows at him what made him giggle. I was friends with most people in my class so this is why I was looking at people and making funny faces, it makes me feel popular.

The teacher wen't through everyone else's groups, and finally my name was called out along with two others.

"Y/N, Richie and Patrick." Who was this Richie he was speaking of? I swear I haven't seen him before, I then noticed he was the boy sitting on the desk to my side. I looked over at him and he looked at me I gave him a little wave and smiled, as he returned a shy smile.

"It'll be based on what you think music would be like in the future." He pointed to different sizes and colours of paper, glue sticks and many more items. I'm guessing we have to make a poster on it or something.

"Now, get to work." Sir ordered us and we gathered in our groups and put some desks next to eachover to create a bigger working space.

"Y/N! My favourite person!" Patrick walked up to me within seconds, whilst Richie shyly wondered over to me aswell. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Patrick who had a grin spread across his face.

"Suck on caterpillar dick Patrick." I focused my eyes on Richie who was now on the opposite side of the table to me and Patrick. I could tell he was trying his hardest to hold in a laugh because he was covering his mouth with both of his hands, and his eyes looked like they where gonna pop out of his skull. I smiled softly at him, before I went to get some paper from the front of the class.

-The end of class-

I walked out of music, laughing uncontrollably with a bright red face while trembling everywhere. I was bumping into multiple lockers and decided to set myself down on the floor so I didn't really hurt myself.

"It's true!" Richie laughed along with me, as he trembled about aswell.

I couldn't stop laughing, I felt like I was going to cough up a fetus! Or throw up my small intestine!

"Please Richie... don't tell me that -. AHHAAH NO PLEASE!" I wheezed even harder and slapped the lockers behind me, I felt like I was going to piss myself at this point now.

In class, Richie had started telling me a weird story. It started off normal and then it completely took a plot twist and off a cliff into a pit of wild dogs. Honestly, it was hilarious.

"I swear! He said I had a big wang!" That was it, I was done. I swayed around, gasping for air whilst I started to lay down on the floor. I was about to pass out before I felt some water splash all over my face, what made me scream and jump back up into reality.

"Jesus Y/N! You looked like you where gonna die!" I saw Richie chuckle, as he was kneeling by my side with a bottle of water, empty.

"My head hurts so bad." I chuckled lightly, rubbing my hand on my forehead. I looked up and smiled at Richie, as he was returning the smile.

He looked so cute, with his glasses what makes his eyes look huge and his floppy hair with his 'shortness'. We started to blush a little when we knew we where staring at eachover, but it didn't feel awkward at all just natural. He started to lean into my ear, I felt his warm breath slide past it what made me shiver a little.

"Lick my wang." He groaned into it, what made me giggle a bit before leaning into his lips.

* * *

xddd this was so bad :( HAHHA LEAVE IT ON A CLIFF HANGER BIATCH.