Chapter 8

Your POV

"That was me."

"That was me."

"That was me."

No, it can't be.

Those words kept lingering in my mind.

How come he didn't tell me sooner? He remembered but still loves me? I don't think so. Maybe that's not the case. Maybe he's just messing with me.

My past...

Thinking about my past now... it was horrible. I always lied to my mom in middle school that the bruises was from playing soccer.

It hurted, a lot. I had to hide that pain everyday like it wasn't there at all. I couldn't get used to the pain, it still fucking hurts to this day.

My heart aches.

I have asthma. Or had. Only Rin knew. Rin was my one of my childhood friends. We went to same school since kindergarten.

Or at least I thought she was the only one who knew.

A certain someone somehow knows that and ran away with my inhaler when I had an asthma attack during gym class. It was horrible. Luckily, a teacher saw me and helped me. I stole a glance at that certain someone when they were running away but I didn't see their face.

I honestly thought it was a girl? She had long hair and her physiques looked like a girl from behind.

Rin told me the name of the person who ran away with the inhaler when I woke up. I didn't remember the full name but I remembered the person who bully me wasn't Jimin. Definitely not.

The name Kang something something. It was a girl. Or so I thought. Then why did Jimin said that?