Warped Tour 2014

I went to Warped Tour 2014 on June 14th, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas at the AT&T Center with my dad.

As soon as I got into the venue, I wetn straight to the Falling In Reverse tent and bought a t-shirt that allowed me to meet them later in the day. After that, I went to the AP Magazine tent and renewed my subscription, allowing me to get a pass to meet Ghost Town later that day as well.

I had planned to see Survive This but decided against it and sat in the barn to wait. The barn has huge fans and they added picnic tables this year so it was a nice place to go cool off.

We stayed there for a little bit before going to the Warped Youtubers tent where BryanStars and Johnnie Guilbert were meeting fans.

I got in the line for BryanStars and hugged him, handing him a piece of paper to sign. I told him I was one of the two people in VIP in Austin, Texas in September for his tour. He told me he thought I looked familiar and then we took a picture.

I then walked over to Johnnie and got him to sign a different piece of paper, hugged him and got a picture with him. When he signed my paper, he wrote; To Tiffani: Love you! and then signed it.

At 12:30, I went over to the Hard Rock Kevin Says Stage to see Get Scard perform. They played two songs off of their new album and then they played My Own Worst Enemy, their cover from Punk Goes 90's and they played Voodoo.

After their show, I went to the Monster Truck to meet two people from Wattpad, KimPurdy16 and KatCiaraMissXtotheO (This is your cue to go follow them).  We talked for a bit before going our seperate ways and my dad and I went back to the barn and sat there until I realized Get Scared had said they were doing a signing at their tent after their show and it was already about ten minutes after their show.

My dad had to go to the bathroom so he let me go to the tent to get in line so I didn't have to wait for him. I walked around the whole venue until my dad texted me, asking where I was. I told him I was at the Warheads Stage which was in the middle of everything. He told me to come to the Monster Truck and I found him standing near the Get Scared tent which, if I had just gone straight, I wouldn't of gotten lost.

I got in line and only stood for about five minutes and bought a poster. I had them sign it and then I got a picture with them.

I went back over to the Warped Youtubers tent and met Vincent Cyr, otherwise known as Cyr. I had him sign a piece of paper and got a picture with him.

It occured to me that I could've picked up a program and had the youtubers sign that, but it didn't occur to me until it was too late. We grabbed a program from the AP tent and went to the For Today tent to see they were having a signing in fifteen minutes. We found out we didn't have to buy anything so we got in line and stood for about fifteen minutes before they came and stood under the tent.

It took about ten minutes to get through the line but the band introduced themselves to me, asked for my name and then signed a page in my program. They were really nice, asking how I was doing and if I was having fun.

I walked away and saw DeeFizzy meeting fans so I got in the huge line and waited for about twenty minutes. The line didn't budge in like twenty minutes so I just gave up and went to go get in the crowd for Falling In Reverse. FIR and Ghost Town were performing at about the same time so of course, I chose FIR over GT.

A bunch of the people in the middle of the crowd were tall twenty year olds so my dad and I got a spot where I could see the stage okay. We waited for like five minutes before the band came out, and two tall people stood right in front of me. My dad and I mvoed around until we got an okay spot and even then, I kept moving around.

They played Rolling Stone, I'm Not A Vampire, Bad Girls Club, Fashionably Late, Raised By Wolves and The Drug In Me Is You.

As soon as they finished, my dad and I hurried over to their tent where there was already a huge line. We got in line and by this point, my feet were hurting and I was hot and getting sunburned so my dad stayed in line for me while I sat next to this one tent in the shade where there were people already.

After ten minutes of sitting there, the girl who worked at the tent told us we couldn't sit there so I moved over to the next tent and sat down there. I sat there for a few minutes before that girl said I couldn't sit there so I moved next to this free drum lessons tent and sat there for a good thirty minutes.

When FIR got to their tent, my dad called me back over and I stood in the line for five-ten mintues before I finally got to meet them. My dad had given me his Lakers hat since Ronnie was wearing a Lakers hat as well to see if he would notice (spoiler alert: he didn't).

I handed the FL album/lyric booklet to Derek for him to sign sicne he was the first one. I told him this was my fourth time meeting them and he's like "No shit!" and I moved onto Max. I went down the line, Ronnie, Jacky and finally Ryan. I told Ryan the same thing I told Derek and he's like "Really? That's awesome" and fist bumped me. 

After I finished with FIR, I went over to the AP tent to meet Ghost Town for the second time. I got in line, waited about five minutes, handed the guy my phone so he could take a picture and then got in  a second line so they could sign something.

They signed the front of my program and I was going to tell them I met them in Austin on the BryanStars tour but the band that was playing, Less Than Jake, was playing so loud that if I did talk to them, they probably wouldn't be able to hear it.

By this point in the day, around six, I was getting tired and not really wanting to do anything else. I sat in the barn to cool off for a bit, watched about half of We The Kings set and then left, not waiting around to see For Today or Icon For Hire play.