Tagged by CelticWarriorQueen17.
1. What's your philosophy on life?
Trust God and He'll give you the courage to do what other's won't.
2. What's one thing you'd like to change about yourself?
Probably just me.
3. Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert all the way.
4. Which parent are you closer to and why?
I'm closer to my mom because I haven't spoken to my dad in over a year and thank goodness he hasn't tried to talk to me either.
5. What makes you feel accomplished?
Having all my work done for the week and then being able to take a nice long bubble bath and then get into comfy pajamas and watch a movie.
6. What's your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
Book: The Holy Bible (see 2 Samuel 10:4).
7. Who's the one person you can talk to about anything?
I decline to answer that question.
8. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yeah, and it turns out he wasn't the person I thought he was.
9. If you're in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
When I'm in a bad mood, I prefer to be left alone. Messing with me when I'm in a bad mood is just asking for me to bite your head off, to be honest.
10. Do you judge a book by its cover?
Depends on how good the cover looks and what's on it. For example, I wouldn't read a book with a cover with bad graphics or a book with half-naked people on the cover.
11. Did you ever write in a journal?
12. What are you most thankful for?
The fact that God actually cares about me even though I'm trash.
13. What is the one thing most people misunderstand about you?
Just the fact that I have no idea how to fit in or read social cues or just be normal in general or make friends easily or talk to anyone easily.
14. What's on your bucket list this year?
Finish rewriting Memento Mori. Dang, only two whole months left to do that...
15. What's your biggest regret in life?
Ugh, where do I start?
Anyone can do this tag if they want to.
YOU ARE READING
Is This Relatable or is it Just Me IIRandom
The second installation of my weird randomness. :) ********************* If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, then you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its origin...