Cuddles- Lucifer x Reader

You had been seeing Lucifer for a long time. He was an adorable little shit but you loved him to no end. You and him kept it a secret because a) the angels might use you against him and b) Sam and Dean are big brothers when it comes to you dating.
It wasn't very fun when they got home early from a hunt to surprise you on your birthday, only to find you and Satan cuddling on the couch.
"WhAt ThE hElL iS gOiNg oN hErE???" Dean shouted. You and Lucifer jumped up, knocking over the popcorn you were sharing.
"Dean, I can explain!" You cried.
"What is he doing in the bunker??" Sam pulled his gun.
"You know that won't hurt me Sam," Lucifer said.
"You're not helping us, Luci!" You hissed to your boyfriend. "Listen! Lucifer isn't a bad guy! He's great to me!"
"I deeply love your sister," Lucifer wrapped his arms around your neck to prove that. You put your hands on his forearms.
"How long have you kept this from us??" Dean cried.
"6 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, 19 minutes and 24 seconds... 25 seconds... 26 seconds-"
"Shut up," you poked him in the side and he smiled at you. "You're not helping!"
"Sure I am! I'm showing your hardheaded brothers how great I am for you- I mean how great you are for me!" Lucifer grinned at you.
"You're childish."
"I know, but that's exactly why you love me," he purred.
"Alright, get a room," Dean gagged.
"Not until you agree with us..." Lucifer kissed your neck and you tilted your head. His beard was tickling you!
"Okay! You can date y/n..." Sam groaned.
"I can't hear you..." Lucifer sang. To make it better, you spun around and kissed Lucifer. Dean shouted with displeasure but Lucifer wrapped his arms around you to keep you from being pulled away.
Finally, you had to pull away for air. Sam and Dean sighed.
"If you don't kiss her in front of us you can date her," Sam said.
"Deal," Lucifer grinned.
"But, if you hurt her, I will kill you," Dean said.
"Why would I hurt someone as scary I mean lovely as y/n?" Lucifer smirked before disappearing with you.

Well, that was shit.