The Walking Dead- Sam x Reader

You had met Sam when Dean found you hiding from five vamps under a truck. He pulled you out after proving he was human and brought you back to the bunker. You're father was a hunter and that made you a hunter too, but you didn't know this considering your father hid it from to get you out of the life. Sam and Dean trained you to fight (even though you were pretty good) and taught you about monsters. Slowly you fell for Sam, but you said nothing. You knew he liked good girls. You were naughty.
"Hey y/n! Whatcha watching?" Sam asked when he walked into the living room at 9 p.m. You smirked at him.
"The Walking Dead Season Finale!" You replied. Sam enjoyed watching the show with you but didn't realize it was the last one.
"You got popcorn?" He asked. You held out the bowl to him and he took a couple pieces. "Let's go."
You watched the show and got extremely excited whenever Negan had a close call, but then got disappointed when he survived. When Sheeva the tiger attacked, Sam cheered like no tomorrow and kissed your cheek. You blushed and forgot about the show for a short amount of time as you kissed his cheek. He blushed this time.
"Negan came so close to dying!" You mumbled as the show went off. "I was so excited for him to die! Now we have to wait till October."
"If we live that long," Sam chuckled. You kissed his lips lightly and he leaned in, wanting more. "Hey y/n."
"Yes Sammy?"
"I love you."
"I love you too," and you kissed.

Sorry it was short but anyway here's one about Sammy