Just hanging out in the same place...

As promised here's Clementine's pov chapter. :) I'm a very happy today. (I write this as I sing along to Bulletproof, by La Roux, no worries I've got a great voice, hahahhah)

°°°°°*****
"Faster!" She yelled at me, I always wanted to try something like this I just didn't know that it'd be way more exciting with someone else, I laughed but probably couldn't be heard by the Red monsters engine. I can't believe I totally did that after my mom said not to-

"What are you thinking?" I flinched and felt arms wrap around my neck, Cindy's flowery smell hitting my nose.

"Huh?" I ask, gripping her elbows in surprise.

Giggling she said again, "What were you thinking so hard about?"

"I-I what? No I was not, I wasn't-" I looked at Cindy apologetically. She glared at me, whoa I never thought she'd look this upset, she gripped my neck, I squirmed uncomfortable in her touch.

"What was it?" She asked, her hazel eyes looked so, so demanding. I pulled back a bit, "My motorcycle." I replied, hoping my voice sounded honest. I was being truthful, my thoughts were about my bike, just my bike, Caitlin just happened to be there.

She narrowed down her eyes, then, "Let's ride!" Pulling my arm as she pushed the bed room door open. She she dragged my down the staircase, but then suddenly stopped, I couldn't stop in time and tripped on the last step falling flat on my face.

The smell of iron.

"Clementine!" Cindy, yelled as she grabbed my shoulders pulling me up to inspect my face.

I got up swiftly, easily, like a baseball player that can land on their side making that sound like tearing skin, but then get up as if nothing had happened. Just not to get tagged by a ball.

Cindy looks at me worried, "It's just, I asked you something and you wouldn't answer, so I thought you weren't paying attention." She explains apologetically.

"It's, okay just a little cut." I tried, I mean, technically she was right I wasn't paying attention and only saw she had stopped when I couldn't do any about it except fall and accept my fate. I reached up but Cindy's hazel eyes beat me to it, she saw my bloody lips and a bit more coming out quite quickly.

"I'm so sorry!" She said grabbing my hands her face guilty.

"Cindy it's okay." I say giving her a reassuring smile. "It's just a little blood."

"I'll wash it off, can you look for my baseball cap, it's in the room somewhere." I explained taking my hands quickly, and running into the restroom locking it. Sighing as I turned on the faucet. Dejavú, I thought remembering that I had cleaned my face from that redness only a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to the mirror, I glanced at the old bruises on my face to notice that they were healing really fast.

'I'm sorry,' She said.

She really said that. I stopped and looked at the water feeling my lips tug up, feeling so relieved. That meant that it was over right?

After brushing my teeth, I walked out of the restroom, resting my head on the door frame I looking to the side and closed my eyes. The dripping of the faucet sounded familiar, it reminded me of that day.

"Little one" the doctor called, I looked up, "Yes sir?" He moved a finger, I got up from my chair, that was next to a very much asleep mum, we've been visiting the hospital for a couple days, mom was tired she had fallen asleep without notice. Staring at the white lab coated man, I waited, papa was in the room behind him they wouldn't let me pass through. " I need to talk to your momma."

"How's my papa?"

The doctor looked at me guiltily.
"Your father, has gone into cardiac arrest."

"Will he be okay?" I ask hopefully.

He gives me a look before turning to my now tear faced mom. She calls me and hugs me tight, her body shaking.

He won't be alright.

My blood ran cold, my fists clenched. "Clementine? What's Cindy doing in the room, no guest in there remember?" Caitlin said, glaring at me. Her hands balled. I loosened my clenched hands, and quickly smile at her, pushing my thick black glasses up, "Sorry, I sent her to look for my cap."

Her glare disappears, replaced with upset dark green eyes, they burned my face. "Why?" She half growled, and half upset.

"We're going to ri-" Suddenly Caitlin pushed me up against the door, and instinctively I snap my eyes shut and I reach for my face. Caitlin grabbed it making me open my eyes. Her eyes were guarded and an angry shade of black/green. Her hot pink lips parted, with hesitation. She let go of my chin and held on to my collar instead. My heart pounding, making my chest rise up and down quickly. But she said-

My fingers nails dug into the door behind me, as I looked brace for impact. But she only looked at me, her black green eyes locking with mine.

"Clem..." I flinched, I've never gotten a nickname before, and when people tried, it bothered me, but the way she said it, just honest and rightfully made my heart jump.

She presses her lips and gripped my collar uncertainly, I feel myself waver as she stares down at me, making me realize I've been sliding down the door, while she loomed over me, her face getting nearing.

"Clementine! I found it!" Cindy yelled, from somewhere above. Caitlin and I jump away from each other. Caitlin's black green eyes, glare at the ground, she looks up her cheeks slightly flushed, "Don't ride." She says her voice quiet.

"I-" My mouth was dry, my throat threatening to clash.

"Just don't" she said her voice cold. As she glared at the ground harder.

"W-why?" I ask.

She glares up at me, her gaze intently burning my face, "Because," She says coldly.

I shut my mouth and shake my head, she gives me a look and storms off.

I could still feel her hot breath, as she loomed over me.

She didn't hurt me.

I'm tired, this might be a bit short, but I just wanted to fulfil my promise. :) thanks for reading!