Her hair.

Hahaha ima update today. today yeah I said that today Ima update, and POW I just did!

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Would you shut up!" I hissed at Clementine, who was clanking her shoes loudly, on the airports fine glassy floors.

"Does this bother you?" She raised her eyebrows amused.

I looked at her, then decided to answer honestly. "What do you think?" I said coldly, my face reddening as it was too early in the morning for this.

Dad, and Michelle's faces appeared faintly, from across their airport coffees in hands.

Clementine went still watching them carefully. Her eyes locked, then she looked away, at the ceiling. "Okay."

I ignored her, a familiar feeling started filling my chest.  As I looked at Clementine, at her still calm eyes.

She's just so... so... Ugh she drives me insane I just want to grab her and shake her like a rag doll.

Her jaw had a light blemish, a light bruise, slightly blue and purple, Unnoticeable, about the size of a dime.

She turned to look at me her eyes, bright, interest bubbling up in them.

I looked at her, searching her face, on her cheekbone she had another bruise, a bit more noticeable, dark blue and a slight green in its mushy circle, probably the size of a big marble.

I feel the corners of my mouth lift up at my handy work, I marked her, this thought made me feel so... So... accomplished.

"Girls!" They yelled, there faces glossy and happy. "Thank you dad." I said as dad handed me my caramel flavored drink. He smiles softly, putting his arm around Michelle, as they started murmuring about, the house they got, apparently it's big with 4 rooms a staircase, 2 complete bathrooms, a basement and attic, not to mention a large backyard, and big garage.

Garage.

That made me angry. No, I was pissed. Dad had managed to sell all our cars. All of them! Clementine's (I'm surprised she even had a car to be honest), Mine, Michelle's, and his, all last minute.

I wasn't upset about the move. I have nothing that actually attaches me to Detroit. Celeste and Elizabeth were my only real friends everyone else were just short term people. And the thought of starting in a new state does seem exciting. I really wasn't upset it was just, my car.

Dad said we'd get new ones, but he doesn't understand. No he understood but did it anyway that's what frustrated me the most. That car was handed down to me, Mom said it would one day be mine, she gave me the keys to that slick black mustang... It was hers.

I pressed my lips into a tight line.

"So... When are we going to aunt Floras?" Clementine was asking, playing with her fingers.

Michelle replied, "Since, Albert sold our cars, and the house is actually quite empty, we'll be staying at my sister's house for a bit."

I looked at Clementine, she was biting her bottom lip, hard. Making it a dark red. I didn't notice I was starting to stare at her lip until Clementine raised her head and her eyes meet my gaze, she blinks, her face looks calm and full and satisfied, I hate that face.

Shaking my head I glare at her, she shrinks a bit, then "Great! Can't wait to see my Cindy!" She replied without a care in the world sticking the straw to her bruised lips. I frowned upon hearing that, I suddenly wanted to slap at her coffee, making it spill on her. But I held back.

Michelle opened her mouth- "Flight 24, please report to- " The speakers blared, in a loud sound.

"That's our flight!" Dad and Michelle started scrambling and getting the luggage.

Let's get this over with, huffing I got up.

*****

Clementine's P.O.V

I took a window seat, not to look at the view, because well it's to dark to see. After, turning off my phone, I started to doze off. Sleep washing over me. Just when I was about to close my eyes, I felt a pat on my shoulder.

None other than Caitlin, I jumped. "W-What?" I murmured, running my hand at my grey shirts wrinkles I looked up a her, her dark green eyes were focused watching my hand.

She looked up at me, "You better not snore." She ordered, her hot pink lips pressed, for some reason this made me want to smile, realizing what I was doing I brushed the smile off, nodding.

She blinks against long black curly lashes, frowning before turning away from me.

I shut my eyes, a second later I opened then to see people getting up and ready to go out.

I sighed and stretched my arms outwards, that literally didn't feel like eleven hours and now I had to get up. I was lost in thought until my hand hit something warm. I looked to my right and saw Caitlin she was still asleep. My hand in her strawberry blonde hair, I pulled back but noticed how soft her hair was and unconsciously  ran my fingers through her hair, twirling it between my fingers. She sighed into my arm leaning into my hand. I snapped out of it and quickly pulled back, she grumbled in her sleep, her hot pink lips pout, as if asking for something.

The doors opened, and people got out gleefully.

I stood up, "Caitlin." I said looking down at her, she was still asleep.

"Caitlin. Get up we're here." I tried, but again she didn't respond.

"Caitlin!" I shot my arms out at her shoulders, getting annoyed.

She recoiled under my hard grip, and opened her dark green eyes, an angry shadow rolling in the deep.

"What?" She growled, she is not a morning person I guess. I opened my mouth, suddenly she gripped my wrists twice as much as I was to her shoulders. "Don't touch me."

I whimper, her soft fingers digging into my fresh bruises, under my long sleeved grey shirt.

"Let go." I squeak yanking at my hands, she looks at me curiously before squeezing my wrists hard then letting go as well.

Grabbing my luggage I went out of the plane, and looked for my mom and Albert, we went on the same plane but her and Albert were right next to the door, while Caitlin and I were at the back.

Immediately as I reached  the last step of the plain stairs I was attacked.

"Clementine!" I know that voice it was Cindy, my Cindy! She was hugging tight, my body ached in pain as she squished the life out of me.

"My Cinderella!" I tried to hug back, then pulled away expecting to see the Cindy from 4 months ago, the slightly chubbyish Cindy, with a bit of acne here and there, the Cindy that was 5'2,  that pulled her thick dark brown/reddish hair into a perfect pony tail, the Cindy that gagged at make-up and said gross jokes, I'm pretty sure she still says gross-

Cindy was wearing a low cut tank top, showing her flat stomach, her hair long and wavy bangs falling onto her eyes, making you want to push them away to see her hazel rings, her short shorts made you look at her long tanned legs, that complimented her 5'5 frame slightly curvy frame, She blinked from under her darkened lashes.

Waiting.

"Cindy, you're a babe!" I told her, she blushed pink looking down.

"Are you.." I pulled at her chin, to see her model face "Are you wearing mascara?"

She blushed harder, then opened her mouth, someone cleared their throat.

I looked back to see Caitlin glaring at my Cindy, who flinched shrinking as she hugged me. Something flashed in Caitlin's dark green eyes, I couldn't tell what because she blinks, and the emotion slips away.

She turns to me a scowling.

"Oh. Um. Cindy this is Caitlin, my step sister to be." I try to say casually.

Cindy clings onto my shirt, "I know mom told me."

I opened my mouth, then...

"Caitlin, Clementine, Cindy! Get over here! We're leaving!" Uncle Rex yelled, from across the building.

In the next update, I'll finally update the school scene,  yeah I will! till next time.