"Maham let's go, Uzair is here." I heard Sila yelling from downstairs and hurriedly put my sandals on before walking downstairs in the living room.

When I enter, I laugh at the sight. Uzair was sitting on couch with Eshaal on his laps and tried to look angry as she grabbed his hairs tightly in her little fist. I laugh as she looks at him with a glare when he tried to get her hands off his hairs.

"Let me help you." I smirked and walk toward him before picking Eshaal off him. He sighs in relief and smile in thanks before he stood up.

"So?" I looked at Uzair and raised my eyebrow at his smirk.

"What?" I look at him confused but he continues to give me a mischievous look.

"Are you ready for tonight to meet your soon-to-be- fiancé?" He gives me a teasing smile. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and try my best not to blush.

"Stop teasing her." Sila says as she enters in the room with her bag in her hand. Uzair raised his hands up and step back. I smirked and passed Eshaal to Sila.

"Shall we go?" Uzair looked at us questionly making us nod. He is going to drop us at the mall where we will meet Sila family for shopping then he would go for his meeting that he has with Bhai and a few other clients.

"So where to first?" Afrah Bhabhi asked us as we pass few random shops. I shrugged and look at Sila Mom for some suggestions.

"We should get important things for today event first, then we will buy what we think will be good for other events." Sila Mom suggests. I nodded with a smile and went into a Pakistani store to get our dresses that we get order them.

After doing a lot of shopping for tonight, we take a break and had some lunch. Sila Mom is going to be standing from my side as the elder. I am very grateful to her for accepting us as her children and giving us a chance to let her saw that we aren't like our real parents.

It was shocking for us when we know about the Hussyan Bhai truth and how angry that my parents tried to take his happiness away. I still couldn't believe that they do it so easily when he give them so many years of his life. I think Hussyan Bhai made a mistake by letting them go. He shouldn't have done that, he should send them in prisoner for Mehwish murder but he holds it back. I know why he did it, because it wouldn't be hard for them to bribe everyone and get out of there.

Everyday, I prayed that they wouldn't come back in our life and let us live peacefully.

***

"They are here." I heard Ahmed yelling from downstairs. I wanted to go and see them from my room window, but couldn't because Sila was holding me back to do a little touch up on my hairs.

I sigh and look myself in the mirror. I am wearing a Pakistani dress. The shirt was in golden beige with net sleeves and silver work in front while the back was plain. Trouser was also golden, but with silver design print on it. The veil was in dark red color. Sila did my soft make up and pinned half of my hair up and let the other half down with soft curls at the end. I smiled as I look myself and nodded at myself.

"There you go. Now you are all ready to go down and see your soon-to-be fiancé." Sila give me teasing smirk. I blush and look down at my hands.

After Sila tease me with Afrah, she went down to greet our guest while her sister and her sister-in-law stay with me up in my room. I feel my heart beating fast as I waited for Sila to call me down. I talk with the ladies in my room to divert my mind. It feels like hours, but in actuality it was a few minutes, when Ahmed came in my room with Uzair.

"It is time for-" Ahmed stop when he looked up from his phone. He looks at me up and down and slowly walk toward me. I nervously bite my inner cheek the longer he stare. Finally, he let out a breath and give me a soft smile.

"You are looking beautiful." He whisper and leaned forward to hug me. I smile and put my head on his chest, loving the way he give me compliments. I didn't miss the love and care shinning in his eyes. He maybe teases me, fight with me and make fun of me, but still, he is my twin and I know he would get emotional today.

"I hate to ruin your sweet brother sister moment, but we have to go down. They are waiting." I pulled back and saw Uzair smiling at us. I smiled back and nodded before looking up at my brother.

"Shall we?" He offered me his arm, making me laugh softly. I loop my arms with his and slowly walk out to down in the living room where everyone is waiting.

Ahmed make me sit next to Umair after I give my Salam to his family. I look up for a few minutes and saw everyone smiling at us. I look at Umair family, they were smiling at us. I feel a frown on my forehead when I saw Umair sister Rida looking somewhere else. I follow her gaze and saw her looking at Hussyan Bhai who is sitting with Qamar Bhai. I look down and prayed that she stop thinking about my brother and leave him alone.

***

When the engagement ceremony was over, Sila family, my brothers and sister discuss about our wedding date with Umair family. I look at my side when I feel someone sitting. I smile softly at Arsalan and take Eshaal from him making him pout. I look at the youngest member of our family and saw as she look at Umair with confusion. Umair takes his hand out and I give him to her. Suddenly, she starts crying loudly. He give her back to me worriedly making me chuckle. Arsalan take her from me and rock her back and fourth few times and she stops crying. She put her little head on her brother shoulder and close her eyes.

"She doesn't like going to the people she didn't see much." I told Umair. He smiles and nodded. His black eyes shine as he looks at me. He wears golden Sherwani and red pajama. His softly curly hairs neatly combed back and a few curls managed to come on his forehead. I blushed and look away when Umair give me wink with a grin.

I look up and saw everyone congratulating everyone. I smiled when they tell us that our wedding is next month. I look at Umair and saw him frowning. I raised my eyebrow at him, he pouts and shake his head. I smirk and look back at my family. Hussyan Bhai came forward and make me eat a piece of sweet then to Umair before sitting back.

***

"We have a month to make all the arrangements." Samia Aapi says as we sit in the living room after Umair family was gone and we all changed into our night cloths. Sila nodded and they start making lists for everything.

I sit on the floor next to Hussyan Bhai and smile when he looks at me. I put my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I feel a smile on my lips when I heard Ahmed arguing with Sila and Samia Aapi for something. I open my eyes when I feel sitting at some distance. I smiled as I saw Uzair lean forehead and smack Ahmed on his head. Uzair quickly sits back and act like nothing happened. I look at everyone and feel my eyes watered.

I am going to miss them. I am going to miss this. I am going to miss Ahmed teasing, his playful fights with Sila, Hussyan Bhai, Samia Aapi and me. I close my eyes again trying to capture everything.

___________________________________

Assalam-o-Alaikum! ☺

Update! So here is the first chapter of Meant To Be Together. I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it.

I am not sure when next chapter will be out but I will try to update as soon as I can.

Thank you for your support and love. ☺

Love you all!

-Maddy.!