Dreaming In The Sea

I was woken up this morning by my annoying itchy body, sore throat, way off temperature, and temptation for a glass of water.
I sit up in bed and throw off my sheets,reach over and take a drink of the water that I collected from the well last night.
"Ahh, Mom!"I groan
My mom comes running up the stairs and storms into my room.
"Are you okay? "
"What happened? "
"Did you fall off the bed again?" Asked my mom in a panicky tone.
"No, I groan. It's my throat! and im so ITCHY! and I'm hot and cold and I don't know what to do!"i sob
"Whats wrong with me, why is this happening!!?? Again."
"Okay, okay your going to be fine. I'm going to call your teacher then, a doctor." And she runs out of my room.
"Great. I mumble.
A doctor and how is a doctor supposed to help my cause, I dont even know what the cause is!?!
Well I'm waiting in bed for the doctor I look down at my itchy legs, only to see them sparkling! again. my legs always sparkle after being outside in the rain or going swimming or even having a simple drink of water!
But why?
My mom and the doctor walk into my room about two minutes after my odd discovery, he checked my eyes, ears, mouth and nose......nothing.
"Well, I'm sorry miss wick but, I still don't see the cause." says the Doctor
My mother lets out a sigh, shares a smile with me and walks out of the room.
(Moms P.O.V)
"I'm very sorry for interrupting you again sur. but-
"No need to apologize, watch her diet what she eats, touches and drinks, an call me if their are any more concerns."
"Thank you" says Miss.Wick
"Yes, yes anytime."
(Back to Ally's P.O.V)
And right as my mother closes my bedroom door behind them that's when the it all happened...........