Chapter 4

Vic's POV

_____________

His rough, yet soft lips moved perfectly with mine. We sat on the edge of my bed, getting ready to take this regular make out session into something hot until a small buzz vibrated my butt making me giggle.

I pulled away and looked over to the boy I have fallen hard for, Jaime Preciado. He gave me a childish pout. I smiled kissing him one last time before checking my phone. 

PAIGEEEEEEEEEEE

hey monkey, come over to the spot with hime

I looked over to Jaime, he was holding his foot in his hand examining it very closely.

"Jaime, what the fuck are you doing." I startled him, making him drop his foot and fall off the bed. Laughter poured from my mouth. He was something...

But he's my something.

Paige's POV

After Vic and Jaime hung out for while with Andy, Brandon, and I, we all went home.

Once I dropped off Andy back at the high school to get his car, I went home. I reached the small ranch house (PICTURE ON THE SIDE) that I call home. I stepped out of the car and took a deep breath, not knowing what's in store for me. Hesitantly, I walked towards the passcode lock for the garage and opened the garage door. Once it fully opened, I noticed no one was actually home.

Thank God.

I walked inside to the door and went straight to the basement. Once I got down there I went straight to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. 

Fat

Ugly

Worthless

Unloved

Everyone hates you!

Whore!

Go throw up or something you're disgusting

All these thoughts swarmed through my head.

I tied up my hair and picked up my toothbrush. The toilet sat next to me. 

Do it.

Don't wanna get fat do we?

Wait! You already are!

Slowly I dropped to my knees and bent over the toilet, ready for my food to come up. I took the toothbrush and pushed it to the back of my mouth, hitting my throat making me gag a few times until the stomach acid and last nights dinner finally came up.

The sight of it just made me heave again, but nothing came out.

I flushed the toilet, and brushed my teeth.

You're still ugly

I stormed out of the room and grabbed my mom's wallet taking some 50's out and walking out of the house. I drove slightly over the speed limit and drove to a mall. Swiftly, I weaved through the crowded mall reaching Tiger's Piercings. I walked in and looked at the display of piercings. Three different piercings caught my eye.

Septum

Single lip ring 

Angel Bites

"What ya thinkin' about getting?" A deep, yet feminine voice said from behind me making me turn around.

"Uh, the septum, angel bites, and a single lip ring on the right side." I said quietly.

"You sure? That's a lot of piercings." The lady with many tattooes asked me. I nodded eagerly, she chuckled. "Alright, come with me." She lead me to a room and patted on a seat. I ran up to it and sat in it like a little kid. She came up to me with the small needle and postioned the needle and pushing it through.

After three more piercings, she was done. 

She gave me a mirror to look at myself.

Wow, for once you don't look that ugly.

I smiled widely and started to get out my wallet, but then she put my hand on my wallet. 

"It's on the house kid. Come back soon alright?" She told me as I started to run out to get to a hair salon.

_____________________

The hair lady washed my hair and blow dried it, and it was done.

My hair was now a black into a fringe.

And I fucking loved it.

_____________

VERY SHORT BC

I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE 9824367812346758TH  TIME

K BYE