Dauntless terror

As we wait for the train to come Molly walks over to us.
"Hey Peter! Um who's this!?"
"This is Vanessa she was in our faction history class." Molly comes up to me a whispers in my ear
"Stay away from Peter, he's mine." She smiles at me and walks away.
"Ready?" Peter asks as I see the train coming towards us.
"Ready as ever." I say with a smile. The train gets closer and Peter reaches for my hand and grips it tightly. Peter jumps without a warning so I get dragged behind him.
"You okay?" He asks helping me up.
"Yeah just warm me before you jump so I don't die." I joke. He chuckles and we wait until we're close to Dauntless compound. Everyone starts to jump off the train so I grabbed a Peters hand and got ready to jump
"Now!" I say as I jump off the train with Peter right behind me.
When I landed, I landed on my arms and knees while Peter landed on his feet. Molly walks up to Peter who was heading towards me.
"Only real Dauntless land on their feet." she says glancing towards me.
As Peter helps me up everyone starts to walk over to the center of the roof.
"I'm Max. One of he Dauntless leaders. To get into Dauntless you have to jump into this hole."
"What is there water at the bottom?" A Erudite asks.
"That's for you to find out." Max says. "Initiates get to go first. So any volunteers?" Everyone stays quite.
"I will!" I say. Molly gives me a dirty look
"No I will!" Molly protests.
"You just want to jump because your rival is jumping. A form of cowardice." I walk up to the ledge and look down. Why am I afraid of heights! I look down and get ready to jump. I was about to jump when I feel a hand push me off. I get so scared I don't even scream. When I hit the net air rushes to my head. I hand helps me off.
"You okay?"
"Yeah just I was pushed."
"Well what's your name?"
"Vanessa." I say trying to catch my breath.
"First jumper Vanessa!" Dauntless cheer all around. "Welcome to Dauntless."