13

*3 months later*
Nothing has really happened these past 3 months. I haven't snuck out, and it seems Colby is becoming distant between me and Jax.

I walk through the hallways of the school to find Jax, I need to talk to her about this whole situation with Colby. I finally found her at her locker putting some books away. "Jax I need to talk to you it's really important." I say as I quickly walk to her. "If it's about Colby I can't say anything" I give her a questionable look. "Wait wait wait," I stopped her as she was about to walk away. "What do you mean you know what's going on with him?" She chewed on her lip and looked around. "I can't answer that either.." then she walked away. What the hell? Why can't I know?

The bell rang throughout the school signaling it was the beginning of first period, I take a deep breath and head to my class.

I sit down in my usual seat and wait for Colby so maybe I could talk to him, class soon starts and the seat next to me is still empty. Now this is worrying because he's always at school. I sigh and stare down at my notebook at this point I'm not even trying to pay attention to the teacher, all my thoughts wondering where the hell Colby could be.

The whole school day went by and there was still no sign of Colby. I'm annoyed and upset and very, very worried. Annoyed that Jax is keeping a secret from me, upset that Colby isn't here, and worried that he didn't even show up.