4

Me and Colby sat at the playground just talking about random things,it was great, being regular 17 year olds and doing normal things teenagers would do. I started to feel drowsy and rested my head on Colby's head, my eyes dropping and sleep consuming me into it's warm darkness.

I woke up the next morning in my bed, I sat up and looked around with a confused looked on my face.
How did I get here?
As if on que my phone glowed up and there showed up a text from Colby.
Colby: if you're wondering, I tucked you into to bed last night. you're welcome:)))
I laughed and texted back.
Jessie: thx :)
I put my phone down and checked the clock, 10:43 am. Crap. I have to meet Jax in 30 minutes to go shopping with her. I quickly get up and get ready. I put my hair into a bun and got dressed.

I went downstairs and texted Jax while eating breakfast.
Jessie: I'll be there in a couple of minutes.
She texted back almost instantly because she's always on her phone.
Jax: k.
I finished eating and grabbed my skateboard and headed outside. Once outside I started to skate away. I barely heard my name in the distance, I looked around and saw Colby waving. I waved back smiling amd continued to get to my destination.

I met Jax and carried my skateboard while we looked around the town for a little shop. "Jessie look!" Jax pointed to a small shop that looked really cute. We went inside and looked around for anything interesting we eventually find something and paid. We looked at a couple different stores before heading home. Me and Jax went to my house and headed up my stairs to my bedroom. Jax insisted we have a 'fashion show' in which I agreed to. We also invited Colby over so he can rate our outfits. Jax went first with her outfit she bought in the first store. She walked out of the bathroom and sassily walked into the bedroom. I whistled and clapped, laughing all while doing this. Colby gave her outfit a 9 out of 10. Then it was my turn, I walked into the room with my first outfit and twirled. Jax clapped and I also received a 9 out of 10 from Colby. And that's how the rest went. By the end of the day we were sitting on my bed showing each other memes. Yeah, cool right? Eventually Jax left so it was just Colby and me. "Wanna watch some cartoons?" I asked turning on the tv. Colby nodded his head and layed down on my bed with his head resting on the head board. I layed down as well cuddling with my pikachu stuffed animal, we spent the rest of the afternoon watching cartoons until it became dark. It was the last of the 5th episode when I looked up and noticed that Colby fell asleep.

I slowly sat up and thought of what to do? Should I wake him up and let him go home? I looked at him again. Nah, he looks so peaceful sleeping, I'll just let him sleep. I stood up and grabbed my pajamas, going to the bathroom to change just incase he woke up in the middle of me changing. After changing I went back to my room and layed down on the bed, and fell asleep.