EIGHT

I roll over the next morning and see Brandon's arms wrapped around me as he has me pulled close to him. I lay my head on his chest and look up at him adoringly. Last night was amazing. Brandon was amazing. It was really nice to see him finally put his guard down and let me in. He shifts in bed before opening his eyes and flickering them down to me.

"Goodmorning big head." He chuckles. God his sleepy voice is so fucking sexy. "What time is it?"

"Like 10ish." I reply, "I just woke up a couple of moments before you did."

"And what, you just looked up and admired me?" He asks. "Of course you did."

"Shut up." I say climbing on top of him. We kiss for a few moments and then I push myself up off of him. "We gotta get up Arreaga."

He groans, propping himself up on the bed as he watches me slip on one of his shirts. "Do we really?"

"Yeah, unfortunately we do." I lay next to him on the bed, "But maybe we can cuddle for a few more minutes."

He smiles, pulling me close to him. Then suddenly we smell waffles and both prop up. "Edwin must've made breakfast." Brandon says

We look at each other in panic and I jump off the bed. "Oh shit! Edwin!"

"What are you gonna tell him?" Brandon asks

"I have to tell him the truth." I say, "I can't lead him on when I don't feel like there's anything there, y'know."

"Oh god, he's gonna hate me." Brandon groans, "I totally took his bitch."

"First of all, I'm not a bitch." I say, "And second you didn't take anything because I was never his."

Brandon sits on the edge of his bed, "You know what I mean, Moana."

"We're back to that now?" I ask, "And to think we were making progress."

"Shut up and kiss me." He replies pulling onto his lap. I kiss him for a few moments before heading downstairs to have the talk with Edwin.

I go downstairs and see Edwin sitting at the table. I suck in my breath as I walk around the corner to see Sofia making waffles in Edwin's shirt.

Wait, what?

I do a double take because I don't think my eyes saw what I saw. But nope, they were right. Sofia is making waffles in Edwin's shirt. What the fuck?

"Lani!" Sofia exclaims when she turns around. She looks at my attire and then smiles slightly, "Guess we weren't the only ones to do something unexpected. Although we kind of all expected you and Brandon."

I smile slyly at Sofia before turning my attention towards Edwin, "Edwin can we talk please?"

He gets up and follows me in the other room. He gestures to Brandon's shirt. "Guess it finally happened, huh?"

"Edwin, I never wanted to hurt you."

"Lani, its fine." He says, "To be honest, I suspected it all along. And yesterday when you left dancing with me to go after Brandon, that's when I knew."

I smile, "So you and Sofia huh?"

"Funny how things turn out." He laughs, "But yeah. Yesterday we got to talking and then one thing led to another and-"

"No need to finish." I cut him off, "Edwin you're pretty fucking amazing."

"So are you." He replies, "But maybe we're just better off as friends."

"Yeah. So friends it is."

We hug and then head back into the kitchen. I watch as Edwin goes up behind Sofia and kisses her neck and she lets him. Honestly, they look really cute together and I'm glad that we both agreed that no matter how much we tried what we had will never go more than a friendship thing. I head back upstairs to find Brandon pacing back and forth.

"So. What happened?"

"He was cool about it." I shrug, "Turns out we felt the same way. And he seems to be into Sofia."

"Really?" Brandon asks and I nod, "Who would've guessed."

I push Brandon on the bed and climb on top of him, "Since you like me and I like you and Edwin won't be a problem, I guess we can-"

He cuts me off by kissing me and taking off the shirt and I smile and pull him closer to me, finally happy that he's mine and only mine.

---------
A/N:

Whelp. If it wasn't a Brandon fanfic before it definitely is now. I wrote this on my phone cause the wifi is ass on my computer right now so sorry for any mistakes. I love that people are enjoying the story. I love writing it. I can't wait to explore the couples more as we go on. Tell me people, what did you think? Honestly though, I wanna know. Lani and Brandon are my goals lowkey. Thanks for reading guys!!

-Dee