FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (Chap. 1)

*Diana Pov*

" Shit" I muttered a bunch of profanities under my breath as I wiped up the spilled coffee. Clumsy, I know great, now I have to change my jeans. This day could suck my ass.

"Moooommmm.. Where are my keys?" I screamed as I ran up to my room to change. I grabbed a grey short skirt, Heck it wasn't that cold.

"Its where you left them. Hurry up, your getting late. You still need to pick up Abigail." Oh shit...Where did I last- oh yea, I reached into my ruined jeans pocket and took out my keys. Hey, you cant blame me, I have a short term memory loss.

"Christopher hurry your ass up, I still need to pick up Abigail." "Coming, meet you in the car."

"Bye mum" I ran to the kitchen, grabbed an apple then fixed my hair and walked out of the kitchen like a "normal" person. You never know who might be outside. I opened the door to my shiny black Jaguar. Yea, my family is filthy rich, I have no idea how.. And trust me being filthy rich has its setbacks 'cause-

"Ouch wtf Chris!!" I yelled at my older brother, getting up from the floor. "Sorry, I fell down the stairs" he said smirking.I narrowed my eyes and scowled, yea right. "Whatever, get in."

"No way are you driving." "Give me one reason why I cant drive my car?" I said smirking.He thought for a few minutes then snapped his fingers. "You drive like a rabid wolf." Ok then, weird or not?

I rolled my eyes and got in. My brother opened the door to the passenger seat grumbling about rabid wolves, annoying sisters and sisters who can't drive. I rolled my eyes, I drive just fine if I say so myself. I turned on the radio and Neon Lights came on.

"This is my JAM!" I said screaming. My brother rolled his eyes but I ignored him.

"Shining like stars cause we're beautiful"

"We're beautiful, right now"

We pulled up at Abigail's house, I honked the horn twice. She came running out her coffee spilling slightly. She was 'bout to hop into the passenger seat but stopped short when she saw Christopher. Then the stupid ass man-whore said "You can sit on my lap, I don't mind." Abigail just blushed and got into the backseat. Sometimes, she acted just like the others (girls) over my bother; drooly and clingy. Uggh... I shuddered in disgust. At least she was a little better.

"So Chris" she started sipping her coffee, "Why you riding with Abigail?" He placed his hand over his heart pretending to be wounded. "What can't I come once in a while to ride with my sister and her pretty best friend?" I rolled my eyes and answered.

"ONE: I'm your only sister. TWO: did you just call Abigail pretty? THREE: NO. FOUR: where is your car?"

Abigail just blushed. I sighed and Christopher opened his mouth to answer, but before he could Talk Dirty to Me came on.

All three of us screamed out "This is my Jam!!"

"I'm that flight that you get on, international"

"First class seat on my lap, girl"

"Riding comfortable"

"Cause I know what the girl them need"

It was so funny 'cause while Chris was singing he kept wiggling his eyebrows at Abigail, who looked like a tomato, literally!!

We reached school, and I didn't need to worry 'bout parking 'cause I had a space reserved in my name (so did my bro). We climbed out and Chris left without shooting glancing at us, ghee your welcome. I rolled my eyes, remind me never to help him again.

I turned towards Abigail, who looked nervous enough to pee her pants. "Abi are you nervous?" I asked teasingly. She nodded. "Aren't you?" I shook my head. I've never been nervous for school, and why should my senior year be different? A bunch of my friends called out hi and I waved back. Me and Chris has always been pretty popular. Most kids at the school (seniors) seemed to respect /fear/love us. Its weird. But for some reason, Abigail is not popular. She's really pretty and my best friend. But most kids at school seemed to hate her, like they know something me and Chris don't. Hmm...

Me being clumsy me bumped into a wall. Oh hell no I was way wrong, it's not a wall!! it's the most hottest worth fucking guy I ever saw! (damn did I just think that?)

He was soo beautiful. Omg! I bumped into him? Holy shit.. I am soooo embarrassed... Kill me now, O.k maybe I am over-reacting a little..

He opened his mouth to say something

************************************

Hey Besties',

Sup? How you like my story so far?

OMG!! ALERT, ALERT I NEED 2 WOMAN CELBERTIES TO BE DIANA'S POPULAR "BFF" AND ALSO 4 HOT MALE CLEBERTIES TO BE MATTHEW'S QUEUE... HELLPPPPPP WHOEVER GIVES ME THESE FIRST WILL GET A FOLLOW AND A DEDICATION!!

THANKS!!

VOTE+COMMENT= LOVE

UPDATE IS IN 2 DAY'S

P.S- there's a pic of booboo stewart a.k.a christopher to the side