The Jerk (Chap 2)

Hey Guys sorry for the long wait. I'm back on track now. Oh yea and read the author note at the bottom.

Also read Chap 1 to refresh your minds on what happened.

Pic of Mathew on the Side

**************

"Are you going to say sorry or not?" O.k. that was not what I was expecting, not by a long shot.

So what was my reply? "Um.. Sorry" with a side order of blush.. Smart Diana real smart.

He just looked at me with raised eyebrows, was I supposed to say something else?

Finally after a while of staring he sighs and says " Your welcome."

I just look at him and say "huh" He growls (weird, what is he a rabid dog) "I said-"

"Yea, yea I heard you. I' m not going to say thank you." "Why not? You bumped into me."

"SO, you're a wall literally" I said eying his muscles- I wonder how they felt.. O.k girl snap out of it. He's obviously an ignorant player boy.

He smirked. "Stop ogling over me." I was about to reply but then someone bumped into me.. And the "genius" spilled water on me.

"Oh, no I'm, wet" I moaned. He smirked -which was really hot.. No not hot annoying- "I tend to have that affect on girls" He walked away, his friends howling with laughter..

Annoying-but hot- Jerk!!

************

Sup peeps,

I know it not the best chapter i'm ever going to write but I wanted to do a quick update since I havent posted in a long time.. Thnks for reading. Nex update Friday..

Comment+Vote=Love