What Are The Odds?

*Onikas pov*

I let Ray and Gabi in once they got back. "You can pick a room and put your stuff there," I laughed a bit. They nodded and both went upstairs. I let the boys back in and smiled small at Melo. "Where are we staying?" Ren chuckled.
"Well Will is going to stay with Gabi," I giggled, "And the rest of you can claim a room." I laughed and showed them upstairs. Will went into the room where Gabi was at. Hansen went with Ray and Ren went to his own room. "Melo where you going to stay?" I laughed a bit.
"Where is your room?" he asked. I pointed to the door that led to my room. "Well that room looks great," he walked in and set his bag down on my bed. I laughed a bit and kissed his cheek a few times. "You're a dork," I giggled.
"Only for you," he picked me up by my waist and threw me down onto the bed. I laughed hard, as did he. He held me down and smiled at me. "Hi," he whispered.
"Hey," I giggled, smiling bigger. We both just looked at each other, but then Ren interrupted us. "Not to kill whatever mood you two are going for but can I invite a girl over?" he laughed a bit.
"Yeah whatever," I groaned a bit as Melo got off me. I sat up too and laughed a bit. Ren walked out and I followed. "Hey I'm going to go set the outside lights up if you boys wanna start a fire that'd be great," I giggled.
"You got it boss," Will laughed, walking downstairs with the other boys. I shook my head a little and I went downstairs. I got the LED lights plugged in and got the remote. I turned them on and turned them onto the color purple. I loved he way they looked. The inside of the pool also lit up the purple color. "Woahh that's dope as fuck!" Melo chuckled.
"I know right," I giggled.

After about an hour we were all sitting around the fire, the girl Ren invited had got here too. We had swam again for awhile but we are all dried off and around the fire the boys started. "Yo we should play what are the odds," Hansen nodded. We all agreed to it and Hansen started. "What are the odds that Melo and Onika strip and jump in the pool?" Hansen smirked, "One two three go!"
"3," Melo said at the same time as I said, "3."
"Ohhh fuck!!!" Lorenzo screamed. Everyone was laughing and freaking out. I stood up and blushed hard "Let's do it," Melo pulled down his swim trunks. I blushed hard and turned my back to everyone. I untied my top and pulled down my bottoms. I took Melos hand we ran and jumped into the pool. Everyone was cheering and yelling. I laughed and covered my boobs up with my arms. "Get me a towel Ray!" I giggled. Ray got us both our towels. We got out and wrapped them back around ourselves. "Well that was," Hansen started but Gabi finished for him, "Weird."
"No sexy," Hansen laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down, once putting my bikini back on. "Your turn," Hansen laughed.
"Go ahead," Melo smiled at me.
"What are the odds that Will kisses Gabi?" I giggled.
"Onika!!!" Gabi gasped. I smiled sweetly at her, "One two three go," I giggled, "3."
"3," Will said at the same time.
"Ooo shit! Kiss herrrr!" we all started to chant for him to kiss her. Gabi was blushing hard and Will went for it. He leaned in and kissed her right away. We all cheered and he pulled away, a smile on his face. Gabi was smiling big too. "You're welcome," I laughed.
"Shh," Gabi giggled.
"Okay, okay," Will started, "What are the odds that Onika and Loren kiss?" Will smirked. Loren was the girl that Ren invited over. "Dayum dude!" Hansen chuckled. "Three two one go!" Will called out.
"1,"
"3," Loren said at the same time that I said one.
"Dude you said three!?" Ren laughed, "Damn you freaky as fuck!" She just shrugged and giggled. "Well go ahead Loren I went already," I laughed a bit.
"What are the odds Melo and Ray kiss?" a cocky smirk placed on her face, "Go."
"2," Ray shrugged.
"2," Melo said at the same time. My heart dropped to my stomach. "Wait do we really have to??" Melo looked at me.
"Well duh dude!" Ren laughed, "Just kiss her." I slumped down a little bit and shrugged. "I'm sorry On," Melo whispered to me. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Rayanne's. I looked away and shrugged a bit. "Dammnn looks like someone is jealousss!!" Hansen smirked at me.
"Not funny," I shrugged at him. They all laughed a bit and I shrugged at them, not laughing. "Go Melo," Loren giggled.

After awhile I could tell Loren was against me. Everyone was getting a bit pissed off at this game. Will ended up having to kiss Loren and Ray had to do seven minutes in heaven with Ren. Melo had to make out with Rayanne and then Loren gave him a lap dance. I was really over this game. "I'm going to get something to eat," I stood up and walked inside. I heard them all whispering as I walked away, they knew I was pissed. I slid the glass door closed and I went to the fridge. I got out some strawberries and I started to eat them, staying inside. I saw Gabi and Ren walking inside. They came inside and walked over to me. "Are you okay?" Gabi sighed. I shook my head at them. They both hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry I had to do that with Melo," Ray sighed.
"I'm not mad at you Ray I'm mad at Loren for even saying that," I sighed and hugged back.
"I know Melo didn't want to either. I could tell he wanted to just kiss you Onika," Gabi nodded, "I could see the hurt in his eyes after kissing Ray."
"I know," I sighed. I pulled away and shrugged a bit.
"Lets just go back out and just stop playing this game, play something else," I put my strawberries back and followed them back outside.