Y'all Are Cute

*Onika's pov*

"Yeah the dance team performs at the game tonight," I nodded, answering Rayanne's question.
"Oh okay so we will just cheer for the beginning then we just gotta change and shit?"
"Yeah," I nodded and closed my locker.
"Well look at who it is," I heard Melo's voice from behind me. I turned around and giggled, "Well hey there."
"Wus good shorty?" He leaned on the locker next to mine.
"Talking about the game tonight," I poked his chest.
"Awhh you're talking about me are you?" he smiled at us, chuckling.
"Sure Melo," I laughed and shook my head.
"You're cheering tonight right?"
"Correct," I nodded.
"Good I wanna see my number one fan," he kissed my forehead. The bell for first class rang and Gabriela went off to her class. "Alright we gotta go to class. I'll see you after," I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He winked at me, walking away with his friends. I giggled a bit and followed Rayanne to our first hour class.

"You and Melo are seriously the cutest ever Onika," Ray giggled.
"Shut up," I laughed, taking my seat.
"I'm serious like can you guys please date already!?" she pouted at me.
"No we can't. We are friends," I laughed, shaking my head. I got out my notebook and giggled a bit. It made me really happy when people told me him and I would look cute together. I really did like him a lot. I don't know if he likes me though. I know he is really serious about his basketball career and all that. I didn't want to get in the way. Plus all the social media attention he gets. I have way too much to think about than Melo, but here I am thinking about him.

I sat down next to Melo at the lunch table and laughed. "You throw that at me I will kill you!" I warned Melo and Lorenzo, who were throwing slime at each other. Melo smirked and took the slime away from Ren and put it on my shoulder. "What are you going to do about it??"
"Melo!" I gasped and took it off my shoulder. I threw it at him and it hit him in the face. Everyone at our table started to laugh, including Melo. "Well suffocation is a form of killing someone so good job," he laughed, taking the slime off his face. I smiled innocently at him and started to drink my smoothie, which was my lunch. "How does that fill you up??" Will laughed, eating his lunch.
"I don't know it just does," I shrugged, taking a sip.
"Lemme try a drink," Melo took it from me and took a sip. He made a face and handed it back to me. "What the hell is that!?" he coughed a bit.
"Its spinach, strawberry, banana, and kale. Oh and honey too," I nodded and laughed a bit.
"Fuckin gross On!" he groaned at me, using a nickname only he can call me.
"It is not!" I groaned, "Its amazing," I giggled.
"No, no its not," he laughed, eating his lunch again.
"Awhh look at the cute couple!" one of the other basketball players came up, taking a video of us. I laughed and shook my head at him. Melo just laughed and ate his food. "Seriously y'all are adorable!" Ray continued the conversation.
"You are," Gabi nodded.
"Guyssss," I whined and laughed a bit.
"Aye I guess they think we are just cute bae," Melo put his arm around my shoulders and laughed. I shook my head and laughed too. "You guys are assholes that's all  have to say about it," I laughed. They both knew I had a crush on Melo.

"Hey I'll see you tonight," Melo smiled down at me, pinning me to the lockers in an empty hallway.
"Yeah of course," I smiled up at him.
"I cant wait to watch you dance," he smiled at me.
"I cant wait to dance," I giggled, "But you know you cant pin me to the wall if you want me to dance. How am I supposed to dance if you have me pinned, huh?"
"Ohh babe you'll figure it out," he chuckled, pecking a kiss on my lips. He does this every once in awhile and I love it. The feeling he gave me with such a small kiss was so amazing. "See you tonight babe. Don't be late," Melo winked at me and walked out of the school.