Chapter Six:Time:Nicolas

Chapter Six: Time: Nicolas

     Time stopped when Elizabeth told him she had just a year to live but he was not going to show her all his pain, that's why he kissed her and left without saying anything to her. But he wasn't going to give up on her. No, he was going to make sure this year was the best year she ever had. No matter what his parents said he was going to marry Elizabeth and be with her till her dying breath. As he stood to think leaning against a door, he seemed so much in deep thought that he suddenly snap out of his daze and look alarmed when he heard a cough there stood Skylar. He noticed that her dress was bloody.  He carried her to her bed and began stitching her up. 

"Don't scream or move, " he told her as he was cleaning the blood

    Then his cool fingers move up her wound and slowly entered the needled into her skin. She gasped but did not make a single sound as he was sewing her. Then she slowly felt as she was falling into darkness again then her mind went blank. Nicolas admired her bravery most women would have screamed and cried but not Skylar she was strong as a horse. She had endured so much pain and he knew it, he would have to ask his parents why she was wounded. He felt a pang of pain in his chest yet he didn't know why. When he touched her his heart didn't race or felt electric shocks it was warm and calm. Like if she was his sister.  He healed her then left her. He was roaming the castle when he remembered his promise about staying with Elizabeth, he walked to where he thought she was and saw that she wasn't with his parents.

"Where's Elizabeth?" He asked his parents not caring about respect

"She was tire dear, so we sent a guard to escort her to your room, since I knew you would want her near you" His mother told him trying to calm him down noticing how angry he was

"So what happened to Skylar, how come she was so badly hurt and yes mother I want her always besides me" Nicolas said and his parents try to hide their smile about how there so was so concern about a girl he didn't even know but at the same time concern about a girl he knew had a few days left.

"Well...."his father started but was cut by Skylar's mom Carrie as she said

"Skylar was attack by one of our guards, we had order them to kill the prisoner but instead they decided to try to kill my daughter. For that they have a death sentence that should be carried tomorrow. How dare they hurt my precious daughter she didn't do anything to the guards, she just try to free a prisoner."

    Nicolas smiled for the first time realizing the Mister and Missus Arch were still in the room with his parents' probably already knowing about his dear Elizabeth. As Nicolas began to think that Skylar parents Carrie Arch and Jonathan Arch were happy to know he wouldn't be with Elizabeth for too long and would be with Skylar their daughter. Nicolas began to feel angry and so enrage that he suddenly had an idea on how to test if Skylar parents did all of this trouble just to force him to feel pity and be with her or what happen to Skylar was real, with an evil chuckle Nicolas said

"No not tomorrow today and I will be there to watch them suffer"

    His parents look at him with a shock expression and try to come up with an excuse but knew it was in vain since Nicolas was stubborn and there was nothing and no one that came in the way to what he wanted.    

       While Carrie and Jonathan let out a sly smile but quickly cover it with shock expressions. Not wanting other see what they really thought about Nicolas cold-hearted idea. Since they actually agree with it 100%, since they knew Skylar would say what really happen, but by the time she said what happen it would be too late the guard would already be beheaded, which would cause the Lights not want to say anything since they carry out the sentence.