Prologue:Run Before They Find You

Copy Rights

Copyright©2011 Citlali Hernandez

All Rights Reserved

Copy Right

This story "Silent Betrayals" including all chapter, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks, and eReader) is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Citlali Hernandez) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names, or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own and is not my copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

Prologue: Run before they find you: Unknown

                     She panted with exhaustion but kept running forward knowing that at any minute she will get close to the river. She heard barks behind her knowing that they were right behind her with dogs barking near her. She knew that she shouldn't have disobeyed orders but then she fell in love with him and couldn't control her emotions, she had the need to help him. Her brother had warned her that he was going to be the death of her but she didn't listen and know that she was in trouble he hasn't appear to help her. No, he ran and left her alone to defend herself. 

      She heard a rushing water sound and she knew she was close. She sighed with happiness and look back even after she had promised herself not to look back because she knew something bad would have happened if she did. When she decided to look back, she saw the guards tripping on their feet because the sticky mud didn't want to let them go. Thunder rolled in hard, lighting strike everywhere, the wind blew strong making trees shake and the leaves fall down finally water pour down like a waterfall. She didn't look where she was stepping so she tripped and rolled down a steep hill, hitting almost every rock in her path, and cutting herself with sharp broken shells finally when she thought she couldn't support more pain. She looked up the hill noticing the guards looking at her then one raised his gun and "Bang" she felt a sharp pierce in her stomach making her wince and grunt in agony. Then everything grew still as she was falling into a deep hole of darkness not wanting to ever wake up, her last words where "He will pay" Even if it takes a lifetime.

P.S thanks to @lucida- for this amazing Cover