17

Looking absolutely defeated, Youngjae shifted his gaze to his shoes. "I just didn't want you to get hurt. I thought by following her instructions, I could keep you safe." Daehyun stroked his hair gently.

"Thank you for trying to protect me, but didn't we promise each other that no matter what happened, we'd face it together?" He rested his chin on the top of Youngjae's head. He felt Youngjae wrap his arms around him. At least he still feels comfortable around me. That's good enough for now.

As he caressed Youngjae's hair carelessly, he decided to get to the bottom of the situation. "So, when did all of these start?" Youngjae put on a thoughtful look. "About a month ago, I guess." Daehyun feigned horror and gasped.

Putting on a mildly annoyed look, he pinched Youngjae's cheeks. "And you kept it from me all this while? How could you!" Before Youngjae could protest, he kissed him hard. "Please don't do this again, or I'll be blocking you in real life," Daehyun warned him after breaking the kiss.

Youngjae nodded meekly. Now comes the difficult part. The only way he could put a stop to the harassment was to file a police report. Which also meant he had to inform the manager of it. Which then meant that he had to come out to his manager.

Lord give me strength.

He closed his hand around Youngjae's. "Come, we've got important things to do."

-