4

Youngjae was trailing behind the idol group, carrying their stage costumes in both arms. The costumes looked absolutely stunning. Their black suits had rhinestones studded on them, and he knew that Daehyun would definitely look breath-taking in them.

He could hear the excited screams of the fans, who had gathered outside the recording building. The idol group waved to the fans, drawing even louder screams. Youngjae's eyes widened. Those screams are insane. Daehyun smiled to the fans, winking at them as he walked past.

He looks like a natural. Somewhere within the crowd, he heard someone say, "That staff wearing the blue shirt is so cute!" He blushed and looked at the ground as he walked. That's the first time that someone apart from Jieun and Daehyun called me cute.

When he looked up, he saw that Daehyun had turned around and was grinning at him. Will he stop being so goddamn attractive? Youngjae nearly tripped over a stone and it amused him to see Daehyun's facial expression switch within a blink of an eye.

When the staff had entered the dressing room inside the recording building, Youngjae hung their costumes on the hanger rack. Jieun came in and placed her makeup pouch on one of the dressing tables and sat down, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Youngjae hung the last set of costumes on the rack and sat down beside her. "I'm so tired. I don't feel like doing anything at all." She combed her hair with her hands. Youngjae frowned at her.

Before he could ask again, she groaned and let her head fall back. "It's that time of the month again and it feels like someone is stabbing me in the gut repeatedly." Youngjae almost laughed when he heard what she said, but stopped himself just in time when he saw her glaring at him.

Jieun continued glaring at him until she suddenly blinked hard and rubbed her eyes frantically. "My eyes hurt from just glaring at you." She threw him a dirty look and stood up. "Cover me for a while. I'm going to camp in the toilet."

As he watched her leave the room, he realized the mess he had landed himself in. He had learned only basic makeup skills as part of his pre-employment training, but that was just about it. What if Daehyun ends up looking worse than the others?

He was in the middle of a crisis when the idols walked into the room, and the atmosphere instantly livened up. Youngjae could see Daehyun, and his worries dissipated at the sight of his boyfriend.

Spotting Youngjae, a smile lit Daehyun's face up, and he began walking towards Youngjae.

He sat down before the mirror and arranged his hair carefully. "Are you going to be my makeup artist today?" Youngjae struggled to find a reply. He couldn't stop staring at Daehyun. "I-I think so." He stammered, his hands shaking as he unzipped the makeup pouch.

Here goes nothing.

-