144

Happy (late) national coming out day

Its been an entire year since Ive come out and on here Ive gotten nothing but support

My mom doesn't accept me that much and she's only used my correct pronouns once. But that doesn't bring me down after all of the love and acceptance all of you and my sister have given me.

My friends have been nothing but supportive and I love them all to the very bottom of my heart. Abi has accepted me since the moment Ive told her and Ive accepted her no matter what she tells me.

But one person who has completely been my #1 supporter is my boyfriend. He knows what I'm going through, and sometimes when we talk he lets me forget I was born female. He's amazing, more than anything I could've hoped for, and It did take me a while to realise I loved him, but when I did, I never stopped. He may have not been there since the day I started questioning my gender but god, he was there to support me along the way of being trans. We're both finding out new things together and we're both growing together, and I guess thats what keeps me going? I know people tell me I'm not alone a lot but I really do know I'm not when I talk to him.

Uhh, anyways... I love you MaxLingafelter and @mikasas and all of my readers. Thank you guys.