Chapter 14

Yoongi cleaned his tray as well as Namjoon's tray. J-Hope did the same for his and Seokjin. However, they put the foods in a plastic container that was provided by the cafeteria owner. Apparently, a lot of people shipped the two ever since the beginning. Of course, both of them are very nice to everyone. Who wouldn't be nice back to them? That was the thought played in J-Hope's mind. They began to walk side-by-side, looking for the two. Then, Yoongi remembered that Namjoon confessed to Seokjin on the ground floor of normal school building. Normal school building is commonly empty after 3 as people don't really bother to stay there. Any activity shall move to the student's facility or academy. So, the place is currently empty till tomorrow. Yoongi and J-Hope walked to the classroom. They decided to peak at the side of the doors. Silent were there for a while. Then, they heard all the shouting and saw both of them banging and fighting in all kind of sorts from outside. Yoongi gave a sign to J-Hope to not interrupt this session unless it got worse. J-Hope understood that sign very well too.

"Why did you hold J-Hope's hand?"

"Why can't I hold his hand?"

"You're mine! You're mine!"

"So, is it means I can't hold his hand?"

"Yes!"

"But, you hold Jimin's hand. J-hope is my bestfriend."

"I will not hold anyone's finger except for yours anymore, okay?"

"It doesn't sound fair at all."

"What?"

"We broke up in the afternoon, remember?"

"Yeah, you wanted it right? Don't you think it hurts me?" Namjoon's eyes started tearing out. He tried to hold it as much as it can.

"Does it hurt you? It hurts me more seeing that."

"I apologize okay! I won't hold anyone's finger anymore. I made mistakes."

"I know. That's why I kissed you earlier."

"Are you serious with what you've just said to me, Seokjin?"

"Why? Why shouldn't I be serious?"

"You means you will get back with me?"

"It depends on your sincerity."

"Huh?"

"It won't be easier. But, we can start over."

"I think I can handle that."

"We shall see."

Namjoon walked over to Seokjin who was standing on the table. He hugged him and kissed his forehead for a very long time. Seokjin raised his hand to hug him too. The truth was seokjin felt that he couldn't find anyone who can love him more than namjoon. He's been into relationship previously but Namjoon is the one who always treat him like a princess. He knows how to treat him right despite sometimes he can be a little clumsy in relationship. In addition, they fought a lot to be together. It will be a waste to give it up since Jimin explained everything earlier.

s:3+

(P/S:

Please forgive me for any grammatical error/structure. I'm sorry for that. My English is not that good. Thank you for that :-))