Chapter 2: Mom knows best!

"Mum, are you okay?"Jimin patted on her back as he worried about her.

"It is not easy. We have to move her because I wanted to start over."

"There are many ahjussis here. Find one, mom." Jimin said while tucking his tongue out.

"Such a cute boy." His mother looked at him with love. Both of them began finishing their foods, so that they can moved towards the next schedule.

Since the new school is an academy, it will start at 9.00 a.m. "There are some times now" he said to himself. He decided to take a shower to fully clean himself today. He even sang a song called "Spring Day". Once he wore his uniform and dried his hair, his mom knocked on his door. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, mum. I have just finished everything."

"Let's go then."

He ran to his mom and wrapped his hands on her arm. They walked down the stairs to the nearest bus station. His mum's workplace is nearby the bus station. However, he need to walk a little further to the academy. It is about 10 minutes, so he doesn't mind much since he loves walking.

"Mom, take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes, my darling."

"If someone likes you, don't hesitate. I'm a big boy, so I can take it."

"How about you finds yourself a little boyfriend?"

"Mom, I'm a guy."

"I'm your mom. I know your preferences."

Jimin blushed for a while. He never told his mum about this. But, she seems to notice it by herself. He got slightly confused and scared at the same times. Noticing that on his boy, she said "It's okay. We talk about it at home. I won't mind neither."

Jimin smiled as brightly as he can. He kissed his mother on the cheek and waved goodbye to her. He waited until she got into the office before proceeding his walk to his school. He turned his mp3 on and walked all over the school. He noticed a few boys on the way. Some of them entered to the next door school which is a normal school. Meanwhile, some entered into the academy.