Deans daughter(supernatural)

Chapter 1

I have a daughter

When Emily was 6 months old the yellow eyed demon came into her nursery and bled into her mouth.Her mother Sarah caught him in the act and he killed her by burning her on the ceiling.Sarah's mam and dad ,Cillian and Monica took her in and raised her well.Her mother left a box for her to open when she turned 16 it was about her dad mainly.

Dean and sam had gone to get bella but she had set them up and called the cops and as there known fugitives they came straight away

Deans pov

Bella had set us up , the police raided the room she had lead us too.Sam and I were on the floor they cuffed us and brought us too the police station.The station only had like 2 cops and a secretary in when we got there like seriously they think we're maniac serial killers who dig up grave,mutilate corpses and have escaped prison and this is all they have 2 donut eating cops and a little church going polite ,shy girl .No body was in any of the cells when we got there ,they left sam and i's shackles on *bitch*i cursed to myself.we were there for about 20 mins till i saw a little girl peep her head around the corner .i cocked my head at her and nudged sam he sat up "hey,heyyy whats your name"sam said softly to the girl.the girl stood up straighter and looked around before slowly coming to lean against the wall on front of our cell she looked about 10 she had a backpack,dark jeans and a white t-shirt with marvel and superheroes on it with a blue jacket over it.she looked terrified she was fidgeting with the teddy in her hands it was old and worn out."why are you here sam asked "after no response for the first question.she took her bag off and took out a folder i looks like one of the ones the cops use i think it was one of them.she looked at in awkwardly,glanced and me and sam and looked back at the folder."whats that" i asked ,she was obviously not responding to sam she edged her way to the bars of the cell .i got up off the bed as did sam well he had to because our feet we chained together.she handed me the folder.i read the front and in big black bold writing was "emily winchester"

Emily's pov

I had been asleep in my room until i heard a loud scream from down stairs it was 1:53 am, nana and grandad should have been in bed by now.i tip toed to the stairs and peeked over the banister down into the sitting room ,i saw it ,red,red everywhere my nana was on the floor eyes wide open staring blankly into the distance and i heard my grandad saying "no,no she just a little girl,she never did anything" i walked down a few more steps to see who was standing in front of my grandad .it was a man wearing a leather jacket jeans and cowboy boots and his eyes, his eyes they were.........black.i froze starring at the man until he swung around and looked and right in the eyes he had a devilish smile on his face.he then twisted my grandads neck in one motion and he fell to the floor .he started to walk towards me his clothes covered in blood i ran back up the stairs into my room and locked the door behind me .i slid down to the floor hands over my eyes rocking hoping it as just another dream like all the other ones i had before.i felt the door moving he was trying to open it "come out come out little girl"he spoke creepily through the key hole i grabbed my back pack and put my teddy,iphone,a box my mother had left me to open on my 16th birthday ,all my money from my giraffe money jar and put on my marvel top hoodie and jeans.he starting banging harder on the door then there was silence i stood looking at the door until he ran at at and broke a big chunk out of the middle he looked through.i went to the window and jumped out onto the shed roof and onto the ground.my legs were running in front of my body nearly .i stopped for a split second to look back the black eyed man was just standing there looking at me then he just vanished.i kept running until the realisation of what had happened hit me i stopped leaning over hands on my knees i started to breath heavily my legs weakened and my lip began quivering i fell to the ground crying out loud.there gone ,my family family is gone,it killed them ,what was that thing.i pulled my inhaler out of my bag i always had one in there and took two sucks of it.imagines were flashing behind my eyes ,the man his eyes,his eyes they were black .why.remembering he could still be out there wanting me i got up quickly giving myself a light head .i had run all the way to the station i barged in the doors i saw a young tanned secretary and 2 police officers .the secretary spotted me standing there probably looking like i saw a ghost she got up off her seat and came straight to me while waving at the officers signalling them to come over.she knelt down in front of me."hello there whats wrong honey"she placed her hand on my shoulder i flinched away."okay its okay your safe now"she motioned me towards her desk.the officer stood over me and asked me what had happened .i wanted to tell i did but all that would come out was "it killed them , it killed them" over and over again.then the police officer told me to calm to down and pulled the secretary to the side and called over the other officer." She wont let me touch her and cant tell what happened"i overheard the secretary tell the 2 others.they nodded then the bigger officer said"the fbi will be here soon with the winchester brothers so just keep her at your desk okay ?" He told the girl. The girl had a note pad on her desk i looked at it then at her asking for permission she picked it up and gave it to me and she gave me a pen too.i stared drawing, drawing always calmed me down i felt around in my pockets and pulled out my iPhone and put my earphone in ,someone to die for by hurt played "i could drag you from the ocean,i could pull you from the fire,and when you're standing in the shadows i could open up the sky" it played loudly in my ears.the officers all of a sudden started scurrying about taking on the walkie talkie i took out my earphones just as a black man came in with 2 men in cuffs behind him escorted by swats? I think.them brought them straight into the holding cells in the back.the secretary had gotten up to talk to the officers that when i noticed my file on her desk how did she know my name.oh my god I'm so stupid .......its on my backpack .i looked around me a few times then took the file and got up to the back of the station near the cells.i felt a chill rush over me and zipped up my jacket.i opened the folder to the first page it just said who i was living with my school levels etc.i turned the page when something fell from the folder i looked down to see my birth cert.i picked it up realising my both parents names were on it.i was about to read it when i swung my head around and heard someone saying "pstttt little girl "i turned to see the two men that had been brought in a little while before ,they were in a cell slouching on the bed .the smaller light haired one sat up and called me over with his hands.