Chapter 12

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE PEEPS

ENJOY

ABI X

____________________________________________

(Imogene’s POV)

“Babe pass me the joint”, Ben slurred. I passed the joint to him from where I was sitting on the floor.

“Love you”

“You too” 

It’s a Friday, I’ve been here living with Ben since Monday and the only thing I ever did was smoke or get drunk; I haven’t gone to college all week. I guess my family doesn’t care about me even my so called mother. How pathetic. I’ve turned to a crack head, that’s what living with Ben causes you. All he ever does is do drugs and have sex; I end up doing the thing that he does. Right so I passed the joint that was already rolled up to Ben and I smiled. He is an handsome boy, he takes my breath away mostly when he has that smile that he has right now on his face. He does have a kind heart right. I’m sitting down on the floor, coke on my nose. Ben and his friends are drinking; two of them are wasted, passed out on the floor. Ben’s just smoking his life away and so am I, inhaling and exhaling my life away. I had one more sniff, and then got up from the floor. I sat on Ben’s lap; I’m so high off my head.

He gave me some of his joint to smoke, I did. I took the Jack Daniels bottle off his hand and drank straight out of the bottle. I kept giggling because Michael, Ben’s friend is saying silly things talking like a baby.

“I want to go home” Michael started shouting all of a sudden.

“Freaking take me home now” I think this boy is bipolar, he was talking about being a toy car earlier and now he wants to go home.

He started stamping his foot, screaming and shouting about he wants to go home.

“I want mummy and daddy”

“Alright, calm the hell down. I’ll take you home”

 Ben stood up, he staggered to the door, and he’s obviously drunk. He rested on the wall, and uses his hand to gesture for Michael to move.  Michael crawled, literally crawled to the door. These guys are drunk I was just giggling.

“You guys can’t drive, you’re drunk.”

“Michael’s drunk, I’m not drunk. Perfectly able to control my drink babey” I giggled, he’s so drunk his just in denial.

“Yeah you are”

“No I’m not”

“You are”

“I want to go home, stop arguing”

“Sorry, Michael lets go”

“Can I come with you guys” I asked, I don’t want to be left alone at home with this wasted drunkards.

“Alright come then”

We got to the car; I was at the back seat. Michael was at the front seat next to Ben. Ben started driving, with Michael saying gibberish while I giggled at him. I should record this. After few minutes of driving, the car started swerving from left to right.

“What the hell’s-” I was unable to finish my sentence before I felt myself slamming into the front seat then back again to the back. “Ouch” was all I could mutter before everything went black.   

(Aaliyah’s POV)

It’s been four month since the accident, Imogene’s been in rehab, Ben and some other guy died what a shame. Stupid twin of mine, didn’t I tell her drug is bad and so is Ben. I guess mum now finally knows she isn’t so innocent after all. When she found out about what happened to Imogen she bawled her eyes out for ages saying she thought it would’ve happened to me not her angel. That woman is a demon face. Imogen’s coming from rehab today, apparently she’s been cured, and that’s good for her. Noah and I have been intimate so far, we’ve been together for ages now. I’ve lost track of how long we’ve been dating. It’s really been an awesome experience, the whole relationship stuff. Pretty cool to say Noah is mine and I’m his, nah it’s cool saying his mine.