Prologue

"Aaliyah, Imogen!" Joey Aaliyah's friend was shouting while honking at the same time.  

They both hurried, and said their byes, and left.

"Sorry" both Aaliyah, and Imogen said to their friend Joey while getting in the car.  

Joey just smiled at them as he started the car. "You girls looks pretty as always" 

"Thanks" they both said again with a smile. 

"If you guys weren’t already twins saying the same thing at the same time would creep me out".

"Shut up" said Aaliyah rolling her eyes at her friend.

They we're heading to a party, everyone's going to be there. The greatest party was been thrown by Bradley. Aaliyah and Imogen had to be there. They are not part of the popular group, but they we're most peoples favourite twin mostly Imogen. She's loved by everyone, and this is because of her attitude and personality. While her other sister Aaliyah lord have mercy; is the opposite of everything that Imogen is. But everyone loves both Aaliyah and Imogen.

"Quit changing the channel liyah" Imogen said obviously frustrated with her sister changing the channel. 

"Well you keep singing every song that comes on. I don't like your version."

"Just leave it alone!" Imogen screamed at her sister throwing her hands up to emphasise she's frustrated.

"Respect your elders Imogen" Aaliyah teased her sister even though it was only 2 minute between them. She loves teasing and annoying Imogen.

"Ohh, shut up liyah it was only 2 minute"

"Well-"

"We're here now quit playing with my radio" Joey interrupted both Imogen and Aaliyah before they started another argument. They both got out of the car while Joey drove on to look for a place to park his car. 

"The party don't start till I walk in" Aaliyah said nudging her twin by the side while walking in, feeling like she's on the spotlight. She always likes feeling famous, and being in the spotlight; all the attention on her she loves it.

"Omg the twins" "omg" "the twins" "woow she looks hot" "I would tap that any day" "fit" people murmur while the twins mingled with the party crowds.

Rachel, Kandy, Carl, Noah all came to give their friends hugs.

Two hours into the party Aaliyah was talking with Kandy about the latest news. Imogen was making out with her boyfriend Ben.

Suddenly there was shouting, and things being smashed around. Aaliyah saw that it was Markus and Bradley fighting together, ohh so typical of Markus she thought.

Aaliyah could not stand there and watch her brother get in a fight. She tied her hair back into a messy bun, pulled out her jewellery, and gave it all to Kandy as she jumped into the fight to help her brother. She fought like a man against Bradley, and a random boy she doesn't even know.

Markus punched Bradley right in the face and he went flying across the room into the television. The typical Aaliyah went over to Bradley and smash her heels in his face and spat at him. Bradley was furious this was his party and his house for crying out loud.

Aaliyah grabbed Imogen off Ben, and dragged her out of the house 

"Let go liyah Ben will drop me off"  

"Aaliyah LET ME GO!" Aaliayah just ignored her sister, draging her like rag doll. Markus was already waiting outside and Aaliyah pushed her sister inside the car and shut the door harshly. Markus started at the car, and drove off.

Well what a party she thought to herself.

------------------------------------------------------- 

This is the first book that I've wrote. Please comment and tell me what you think. Thanks Abi x