The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story)

Start from the beginning

"We're so retarded Jenna..." I said as I kissed up her arm. She shivered as she kept eye contact with me.

"Why are we retarded...?" She asked breathless when I reached her shoulder, my teeth scraping against it.

"Because..." I kissed her collarbone, "We're thinking negatively," Her eyes closed, her head rolling over as she exposed more of her neck to me, "About our relationship," I was sitting on her lap now, my knees on either side of her hips. I pulled away from her slightly as I watched her head lean back as well her eyes staring into mine. "I know I love you... more than there are words in any kind of language... and I know for a fact that you love me too, especially if you got a tattoo with our colours. So, why are we being retarded?"

Jenna's smile grew brighter at almost every word I was saying. I smiled down at her as I leaned down slightly.

"God, you're so right." She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She bit my lip gently as I leaned into her more. "Mm... yeah you're so right." I smiled into her lips as I laced my fingers with hers. For a few moments we kissed, our legs interlocking with each other. Hands running up sides, gripping hips, scratching down backs. Then all of sudden she rolled over and pushed off of me. She rushed to get out of bed and located her phone then cursed.

"Uhm... hello? We were just making out?" I said as I pulled the blanket over me. She looked around the room like crazy as she searched for her suitcase.

"No, come on we need to go!" She said as she threw our suitcases on the bed, tossing me some clothes quickly.

"Why... what's wrong?" I asked as I followed her process.

"We just need to go; come on it's already 9 am!" She rushed as she threw on a pair of shoes and fumbled with her keys. I finally was dressed, in a matter of seconds it seemed, and was heading to the bathroom to do my hair. "No, Laura come on we don't have time!" Before I could I even run the brush through my hair, I was being pulled out the front door.

"Jenna! Come on! My hair is a mess! What's the rush for anyway?" I asked as I pulled my hair up into a hair tie, something I was able to grab at least. She pulled her hood up over her head and called for the elevator then faced me with a huge smile on her face.

"You'll see! Now, are you hungry?" She asked as the elevator chimed for its arrival. I raised an eyebrow at her as we stepped in; her walking backwards.

"Well yeah, why?" I was confused. 100% Confused to this point.

"Because, I thought I could probably just unbutton your jeans a little... then afterwards you could maybe e-." I immediately covered her mouth as a blush crawled its way into my cheeks. Jenna looked at my eye direction and turned around. There stood a Husband and Wife with their hands over their two boys ears. Jenna turned her head back around and had a smile on her face.

"How disrespectful..." The woman whispered to her husband yet loud enough for us to plainly hear it. Jenna tried to turn her head around to probably yell at her, but I pulled her back and leaned into her.

"It's so not worth it baby." I whispered into her ear, making sure she was the only one to hear. I pulled back with a small smile on my face. Her eyebrows furrowed but she kissed me lightly.

"Excuse me? We're trying to have a nice vacation and your disgusting relationship is ruining it. Is it possible that you can go do that somewhere more... decent for your kind and leave us normal families alone?" The Woman snarled at us. I looked over Jenna's shoulder with a shocked expression. Are people really this fucked up everywhere?

"Disgusting? How is it disgusting?"

"Kissing someone of the same sex... it's just wrong and against god's intentions for us." She smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow at her. I looked back at Jenna who wore a blank look on her face. Then, an idea came to mind and my smile grew bigger. Before Jenna could even respond, I was shoving her against the elevator wall while crushing my lips upon hers. She was reluctant at first, but she finally closed her eyes and gripped against my back as I lifted her up to sit on the railing. My hands grabbed at her hips as I tilted my head along with hers, biting her lip gently. Her hands scratched down my back as she moans in my mouth.