I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

I pushed him so hard against the wall, the breath was knocked out of him.

I turned away, disgusted by just knowing he was breathing the same air as me.

"Oomf." I yelped as I was crushed, two arms going around my waist, squeezing me tight.

"Kylebear." Jenni said crushing her face against my chest as she was shaking, crying.

"Jenniboo." I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her tighter against me.

"You're an idiot! Kylebear, Billy is dangerous!" She cried harder.

"Jenniboo, I'm fine really and I'm sorry." 

"But you're still a freaking idi-" 

I lifted her so our eyes were connecting.

She needed to see I did this for her, and that Billy is just an asshole.

I bent my head and kissed her softly and pulled away.

"But you're my idiot, you idiot." She said still shaking, but her crying seemed to be getting calmer, only tears streamed down her cheeks.

I ran my thumb over them and kissed her stain-teared cheeks.

"I love you." I kissed the crown of her head.

"I love you too, but look at you, you're bleeding."

"Hey atleast not as bad as Billy." I said and she smiled, a small smile.

"True and thank you." 

I just smiled down at her and turned to face Mr.Dansley who was currently lecturing Billy.

"Now go to the nurse and get cleaned up, but then I want you in the principles office!"

Jenni shivered from the chill in his voice.

I just squeased her hand tighter.

"KYle, come here!" I sighed and reluctantly let go of her hand and went to where Mr.Dansley was standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenni's POV

"...I just told him my side of the story and of course he believed me, sinced Billy was always a trouble maker. But he said since I still did fight, its against school rules so I'm suspended for three days."

Kyle had just told me what happened, I was waiting outside the office for about fourty five mintues, just laying against the wall playing temple run, waiting for my idiot of a boyfriend.

"What?!" I pouted, "Three days without you, what am I going to do!"

He just chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making our way out of the school.

"You hungry?" He asked as we walked along the street about to exit school's property.

"Do you have to ask?" I grinned at him and we both laugh.

"Guess not since you eat like a cow!"

"Hey!" I squeaked hitting him in the gut.

Kyle winced but tried to play it off with a smiled and saying "I was just kidding!"

I stopped and faced him. "Are you sure you okay?"

He smiled and nodded kissing my forehead.

"I don't believe you. I mean look at you, your lips busted, your eye is swollen, and theres a bruise forming on your cheek, and I saw you wince when I hit you."