I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 13

Ayello my luvlies! (:

So how was your thanksgiving?

Mine was great & so was my birthday!

This chapter is dedicated to XXkayk321XX <3

Sorry I didn't upload sooner!

BTW this is not edited! 

Well here it is...

I'm Falling For my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart was racing one thousand miles per minute.

I was looking into Kyles bluish-green eyes as he smiled, a crooked grin and gave me a quick lick on the nose.

Playfully, I scrunched my nose, and gave him a disgusting look.

He just chuckled and unwrapped his arms from me and took off his shirt.

My eyes quickly roamed his drool worthy body before meeting his eyes, once again.

He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Like what you see Jenniboo?"

I blushed, knowing that I had been caught and said nothing.

He chuckled and put his finger under my chin, to make me look at him.

He had a small smile, but made my heart stop no matter what.

"Don't worry that you were caught because I'll be doing the same thing in about a minute." He said and winked.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and stuck my tongue out at him.

I felt his lips once again on mine and smiled.

I kissed him back and I felt his hand go under my skirt and pulled my shirt from where it was tucked in there.

I smiled as he played with the hem of my shirt.

After a while I couldn't take it no more and decided to help him my pulling on his arms, to get the message across.

He chuckled

"Patience, Jenniboo." He whispered, once he pulled away and nuzzled his head in my neck.

I let out a breath as he once again had 'Marked his teritory.'

I heard him let out a satisfied sigh.

He looked into my eyes and I gave him a sincere smile, and he returned it with one of his toothy ones.

In a blink of an eye my shirt was thrown where his was, and I let out a breathless laugh.

Its my turn to play.

I started running my hands from his shoulders all the way to were his jeans started and I let trails of kisses all over him.

I liked the skin, right above were his jeans started and I heard him take in a sharp breath.

I giggled and started making my way back up, leaving another trail of kisses.

Once our eyes met I smiled.

"Welp, big boy lets get this shower going." I winked, knowing he'll be mad about me teasing him.

I started the jacuzzi up.

I stripped off all my clothes until I was left in only my bra and thong.

I saw Kyles eyes roam my body, before connecting with my eyes.

I smirked, and spined and wiggled my ass at him. 

He just chuckled and winked and took his jeans and socks off.