The Demon Hound Part 1

Start from the beginning

   Ciel sent Sebastian to open the curtains, only For him to find nothing. Sebastian looked around, and found the roads of Houndsworth covered in a glowing dust. You and Kyle went down to investigate, along with Ciel and Sebastian. You got some of the dust your fingers, and examined it.

~ Short Timeskip ~

(y/n)'s POV
   Locals came over, yelling that a man has recently been punished for disobeying one of the laws. They said the man who was punished was James.

   When we arrived, we see James on the floor, with bites all over his body. "Oh no, poor James." I said. 'He was such a kind man, he didn't deserve this.' I thought. We examined his bites, and left.

~ Timeskip to a Few Days ~

3nd-person POV
The group went to see the punishment, and saw the group huddled in an area. "What's going on?" Asked (y/n) to one of the residences. "Oh, James's dog is being punished." The person said.

(y/n)'s eyes widened as she saw the kind dog chained up against the wall. "Go!" We're the words that were said to unleash 4 other dogs to attack James's dog. "HEY! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" (y/n) questioned with an expression of worry and anger.

"Well, since James's broke a law with that dog, it must be punished." The person said. "But now that you have broken the sacred ritual, you and your little group here will be punished as well." Said one of the residences.

~ Short Timeskip ~

(y/n)'s POV
All of us (except for Kyle and Sebastian) were chained up against the wall like the dog before. I was chains closest to the poor dog who was now covered in bites and blood. "It's going to be okay, just hold on a little longer." I whispered to it.

It blinked and continued to breathe as if it understood me. "And GO!" The person unleashed 4 dogs to attack us. I glared into each of their eyes, intimidating them, and making them lay on the ground.

I broke my chains and released my wrists. At that moment, two demons show up. "Kyle, Sebastian, get the others." "Of course, (y/n)." Kyle said. "Yes, (y/n)." Sebastian said. Both sped off to free the others. "Now, allow me to explain." (y/n) started.

"You people are being fooled. The myth of the demon hound is what it says it is, a myth. Sebastian." On cue, Sebastian pulls out a dog skull from the one dog that was already on the floor.

"Observe, these are the claws and teeth that were behind the bite marks on James." I said. People started to mutter to one another. "Kyle! Now!" Again, On cue, and shadow casted on the clouds was of a wolf. "And here, we have a projection, used to fool you people into believing that of the wolf's Shadow."

I took out a small little container. "And you people remember the glowing residue that was said to be what the wolf had left behind. Well, the residue is known as Phosphor." I poured out the powder onto the ground.

"He simply poured the powder onto a normal dog. And made it walk around, making it leave a trail of glowing powder behind it." Kyle said. I walk over to James's dog, and take the piece of fabric out.

   "It's alright, you've done your part." I reassured the dog as it closed it eyes, finally being able to rest and be with its owner. (y/n) eyes filled with sorrow as the dog stopped breathing.

   "This here is a piece of fabric from Barrymore's pants since James's dog attacked him for attacking his owner."

   Everyone looked and saw the same pattern of the piece of fabric and Barrymore's pants. "These are illusions, created by one person, Henry Barrymore."

A few moments later, Barrymore was jailed, and we went back to the resort.

~ Timeskip to Night Time ~

3nd-perosn POV
   All three servants, Bardroy, Finny, and Mey-Rin, were all going to the dungeon Barrymore was in. That was until they saw blood everywhere, and Barrymore was no where to be seen. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

   The servants ran to tell the others, and after receiving the new information, and they walk out to see the villagers surrounded near a corpse, specifically Barrymore, who was also missing an arm.

~ Short Timeskip because of
Author-chan's laziness and bad memory~

3nd-person POV
   A couple of nights later, Mey-Rin and Finny were sneaking around the hallways at night. They bump into the figure while walking, and scream their lungs out. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" They screamed. "??? You guys?" They knew this voice, it was (y/n).

   "(y/n)-chan! What are you doing up so late!" Finnie asked her. "I could ask you the same thing." Mey-Rin whispers to him that they will meet up in the other hallway. "Finnie, what are you doing up so late?!" Finnie was confused. "But, Mey-Rin was up." She looked at him.

   "I think we both know that she would have done this either way." She stated. (y/n) reached over and held Finny's shoulder. "Finny, I just don't want you getting sick, I do worry for you." She said in a concerned tone. He looked at her shocked, he felt his face warning up.

   "Finny?! You look sick?! Do you have a fever?!" She rambled on. "N-no I-i-" Finny was cut off when he felt a pair of lips touch his forehead. "Finny, your burning up! Are you sure you're okay?!" Finny started to blush more of that was even possible.

   "W-why did y-you k-k-kiss me?" He stuttered. Finny was curious as to why (y/n) had kissed him. Not that he was complaining. "Oh, sorry! That's just how I check for people's temperature. I don't do it to everybody, just people I'm close with." She gave him a loving smile, and made his heart melt.

   "Get some rest, alright Finny?" She asked. "Of course, (y/n), thank you." "It's quite alright." After that, you both went your separate ways.

Finny's POV
That took a while, but it was worth it. Although, as I walked down the hallway to meet up with Mey-Rin, I stayed to think about Angela. 'I don't think she thinks of me that way, I'll just stick with Angela for now.'

Author-chan: Okay, I know that I made it sound like he's using (y/n) as a back-up, but I swear that's not the case, he's just a confused cinnamon roll who can't balance out his feelings, okay? Okayyyyyy.

~ Back to the Story ~

Still Finny's POV
   I walked through the hallway to find Mey-Rin looking through a crack in a door. That's when I realize the door she was looking through, lead to Angela's bedroom. When I looked through, I saw Angela, on the ground, with a naked man on top of her.

To be continued...

___________________________
Man, I had to add more paragraphs, and it was longer than expected. Don't think that their won't be a Part 2, it is a to be continued chapter, plus, this page is getting to long. Anywho~, ONWARD!!!