chapter 12

Taeyong for once didn't mind getting up so early, with one thing on his mind. He found Johnny quicker than expected, and hurried on over to him.

"Hey," Johnny greeted, "this is the most awake I've seen you in ages."

"I need to tell you something," Taeyong rushed, frantically looking around him.

"Why don't you ever just text me these things?"

"Because I prefer to do it in person!" Taeyong wanted to look for privacy, and dragged Johnny around the corner.

"Okay Taeyong, what is it now?"

"I was over at Jennie's house, and long story short--she almost kissed me. I didn't move, I was going to let her. Until her mom walked into her bedroom."

"Wait, wait. You were in her bedroom?"

"Jeez, Johnny," Taeyong rolled his eyes. "We were studying."

Johnny ran a hand through his hair. "Anyways, just say you like her already and ask her out. It's been going on long enough."

Yujin was passing by with a classmate and overheard. "Talking about Jennie, are we?" She asked with a teasing smile. Johnny laughed at the passing girl and turned back to Taeyong.

"Just ask her out soon, we both know you like her, even if you're too stubborn to admit it."

The boys heard Nayeon's voice waving off a classmate of her's away. "Okay, okay Jinyoung. I'll see you in class, okay?"

Jinyoung looked at her with a hopeful smile and walked off. Johnny blinked rapidly, thinking of a million comments to say.

"Aww does this Jinyoung have a little crush on you?" Taeyong cooed, a smirk tugging on his lips.

"A little crush is an understatement."

"Is that so?" Johnny leaned on the lockers, tilting his head.

"Yes, he always has this puppy look on his face, his ways of flirting are just ridiculous. I just-" she cut herself off, shaking her head.

"Sounds like an adorable combo."

"I'm just craving pizza. He makes me go crazy."

"That's... odd."

"Are you guys wanting to come or not?" She rolled her eyes.

The boys nodded, just as the bell rang.

"Oh, gosh. I forgot it's a new semester. Class changes." Johnny took out his schedule.

"I have a free class period. My required class for graduation ended last semester." Taeyong replied, looking through his schedule.

"So did mine." Johnny scanned his well. "Perks of being a 4th year."

"Can you guys come to my Chemistry class? Please? My teacher won't mind."

"Sure." They agreed, following her to her class. The class was filled with 3rd years, and a few 4th years who failed the course. They saw Jennie and Jinyoung as well. Jinyoung noticed first Nayeon and lit up.

"Oh, great." Nayeon groaned. "At least I have Jennie in this class."

Jennie waved at Nayeon and the boys before moving her backpack for Nayeon, making her way towards her lab table.

"Hello, boys." The teacher greeted. "Now, I don't mind you two spending your free period here, but would you two help me with some grading?"

The boys were more than willing to this, and were sat at a table on the side of the classroom, flipping through tests. The students in the class were busy doing a lab experiment at their tables.