"I'm good and I'm actually going with Andrew."

"You're not going with Andrew."

"And, why not?" I ask, stopping at the elevator.

"Because he has work to finish. He ordered in, Tamera."

I turn around to face him. "Did you do that on purpose, Mr. Jackson?"

"What?" He smiles, amused.

"Give Andrew work so you could trap me into having lunch with you?"

Michael pauses, for dramatic purposes of course, before answering, "Actually, Miss Stewart, I didn't. He really does have work to finish."

"Yeah, right." I roll my eyes, pressing the button for the elevator. "I so believe what comes from your mouth."

"Look, Tamera," Michael begins, softly, leaning against the wall. "let me take you to lunch."

"Why?"

"There's that lovely question again." He smiles, I roll my eyes, and he goes on. "I want to take you so we can talk and this could be our first date."

I give him a look and scoff. "Who says I want to date you?"

"Who says you don't?" He asks back, giving me the once over.

I open my mouth to speak, but lose my comeback.

Dammit.

Michael smiles at my lack of response. "Tamera, just let me take you out. You know you want me to anyways."

"I don't want to do anything, Michael," I sigh as the elevator dings. "But since it's obvious you will not be leaving me alone, in this century,... let's go."

"Please. Please. Pleaaaase." He smiles that killer panty-dropping smile and I can't help but smile back at him. "Try to control all of that enthusiasm."

"I'll try to contain myself." I dryly reply. "And, please, know that this is not a date, Mr. Jackson. We're having lunch as colleagues, okay?"

"This is a date, Tamera," Michael smiles, shrugging, as the elevator open and we walk inside. "but if that's what you'd like to call it. Call it."

I roll my eyes, suppressing a smile, as the elevator closes.

*

"Where's Tamera?" Malcolm asks Eric, looking around the office.

"She went to lunch." Eric answers without looking up from the papers on his office desk.

"Where's Mr. Jackson?" Britta asks as she walks up next to Malcolm.

"He left too." Eric answers in the same manner.

Then he pauses and slowly looks up from his paperwork.

*

"Have you ever been here?" Michael asks as he pulls out a chair for me to sit at the table.

We arrived at the Italian restaurant Michael chose for us to have lunch at five minutes ago.

Since the staff seems to know him, we were seated in a private area.

"No, I have not," I answer as I sit and he pushes my chair up to the table.

"The food here is magnificent," Michael sighs as he sits across from me. "I'm familiar with the chefs and many members of the staff so they'll make you anything you'd like. Order whatever you'd like."

I place my menu on the table and smile. "Chicken Parm would be nice."

"Well, Chicken Parmesan is what you'll get." Michael smiles brightly as a waiter approaches our table.