"I guess the odds weren't in your favor..." Ailee snickered under her breath. Lauren could only sigh as Ailee recited that overused line. 

Jin and Jackson looked over towards Lauren and Ailee as Lauren looked down shyly and Ailee laughing behind her hand a little maniacally. 

Did something happen? Jackson and Jin thought as they saw the two girls actions.

"I guess we're a group! The young people!" Jackson smiled as he stopped in front of Ailee and Lauren. 

"Didn't you say the same thing when you thought we were going to carpool together here?" Ailee said as she pressed her lips together in thought. 

"Yup! But unlike last time, we're actually a group." Jackson laughed. 

Ailee and Jackson began talking as Jin shuffled over towards Lauren who was still looking anywhere else but at him.

"Are you feeling better?" Jin asked Lauren. Lauren slowly looked up towards him with an awkward smile as she nodded her head. 

"Yes, I'm feeling much better. I think I may just have eaten something that didn't agree with my stomach." Lauren said. Jin stood still for a moment but nodded his head with a smile. 

"I'm glad. I was worried that you wouldn't be able to participate in any of the activities. I didn't want you to be stuck inside all day." Jin said with a caring voice as Lauren felt a twinge in her stomach. It was almost the same feeling from yesterday but it felt somewhat different to her. It didn't feel like she was going to throw up, but it felt more like she had small butterflies in her stomach and her cheeks had a tingling sensation. 

"Y-Yeah." Lauren stuttered as she averted his eyes. 

Lauren, get ahold of yourself! Lauren mentally scolded herself as she took a deep breath in and out as Jin raised his eyebrow at Lauren's odd behavior. 

"Are you guys ready?" Ailee cut in. Lauren looked up at her as Jin did the same. 

"They are about to announce the activities," Ailee said. Lauren and Jin both nodded their heads and listened closely to the PD's words. 

"Alright, everyone! I hope you guys enjoy your teams because they will be the group you will be with for the whole day! There will be different activities for you all to participate in such as ice skating, skiing, snowboarding, and even sledding! Remember, we will be meeting back here in five hours to eat! There will be no challenges so please relax and have fun!" The PD announced as the roommates cheered and started heading off to the activities they wanted to do. 

"So, what should we do first?" Lauren asked the group. 

"Should we do skiing and snowboarding first?" Jackson said. Ailee and Jin nodded their head but Lauren only stood still as she awkwardly laughed.

"I, um, don't know how to ski or snowboard," Lauren said as she held onto her right arm as she looked down to the ground shyly. 

"I can teach you to snowboard," Jin said as he looked over at Lauren as she looked up at him to meet his brown eyes. 

"Really?" She asked him. Jin nodded his head as Lauren smiled.

"That's settled then? Snowboarding and Skiing first?" Ailee said as everyone nodded. 

"Okay, so what's your foot size?" Jin asked Lauren who was sitting down on a wooden bench inside the resort. She was wearing a puffy snowsuit that felt a little tight on her. The top was a light gray and the pants were a darker gray, and Jin was wearing one as well but his top was a hunter green and his pants were the same color as Lauren's.