Chapter 14

"Sorry Jin, but Lauren and I have to get to sleep. We'll see you in the morning." Ailee said. Lauren and Jin had kept talking and laughing with one another not noticing how late it was getting. Ailee had come back from helping Young-Ji and told Lauren that it was time for them to go to sleep since it was past midnight.

"Alright, I'll see you guys in the morning. Goodnight, and get well soon Lauren." Jin said as he and the two tired cameramen made their way out of the hotel room.

"Thanks, Jin. Sleep well!" Lauren called out towards him as she waved him goodbye. He smiled and returned the wave as Ailee closed the door behind him.

Once Jin and the two cameramen were gone Ailee turned off the lights to their room, but there was still a small light coming from's Lauren's lamp on her nightstand. Lauren was already in bed as Ailee ran up to her and flung herself onto Lauren which made her shriek in shock as Ailee laid on top of her.

"Ailee, get off me," Lauren said in English as she tried to squirm underneath the brunette.

"I'm tired. Let's just go to sleep like this," Ailee said back to her in a muffled but childlike voice. Lauren only sighed in defeat as she stopped her movements. She looked down at Ailee but because of the dimness of the light coming from her lamp she only saw the top of Ailee's head that was laying on her lower chest.

"You're a pain, you know that right? You're supposed to be the older one here." Lauren said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I know, but I don't care," Ailee mumbled in response. Both of the girls laid there in silence for a while until Lauren looked back down at Ailee who's breathing had evened out.

I guess she really fell asleep, Lauren thought. Lauren just laid her head back down on her pillow as she looked up towards the ceiling. Memories started to invade her thoughts as she softly smiled.

"Ya know, Ailee," Lauren whispered to herself.

"You remind me of my mother," Lauren whispered as her eyes became glossed over. She closed her eyes and few tear's made their way down her face as she let the memories of her smiling mother put her to sleep. 

"Alright, guys! I hope you all had a good day, and Lauren I hope you are feeling better." The PD announced. Lauren nodded her head as everyone looked at her. 

"Yes, I'm doing much better. Thank you." Lauren said. The PD nodded his head and began explaining what was on their schedule for the day. 

"I hope you all are excited since we have a full day of activities planned! Before I explain the different games I will explain the groupings. Since you all are here we will be splitting you all up into three groups with four people in each group. You each will pick a partner and the two of you will be paired up with another duo, so take a few minutes to pick your partner." The PD announced. 

Everyone started looking around for someone to partner up with but Lauren automatically walked to Ailee's side without a second thought and grabbed onto her arm.

"Wanna be my partner?" Lauren asked her with a smile. Ailee nodded her head with a smile as they began talking to one another about what another duo might be with them.

"What if it's Jin?" Ailee said to Lauren teasingly. Lauren playfully slapped Ailee's arm as she shook her head.

"What are the odd's that we would be paired up with him and his partner?" Lauren said plainly.

"Jin and Jackson, join Lauren and Ailee's group." The PD announced once everyone was done picking their partners. Lauren widened her eyes as Ailee moved closer to Lauren.