Chapter 12

The game was over and Ailee and Guk-Joo won. Siwon's and Laurens cookie was destroyed because of her mess up, but he didn't blame her because he told her that accidents happen. So, everyone excluding Ailee and Guk-Joo ate together at the table in the dining hall.

Everyone was talking with each other but Lauren kept quiet as she ate. She didn't even feel like eating or talking with any of them because her stomach and head was upsetting her. She put down her silverware and stood up from her chair which stopped the conversation amongst the roommates, and they all looked at her.

"I'm not feeling too well so I'm going to go to sleep early. I'll see you all tomorrow," Lauren said as she excused herself and walked away from the table.

They all told her to feel better and on the way out she was stopped by a few of the crew members and the onsite nurse. She waved them off telling them that she was fine and just needed some rest. They reluctantly let her go and she went back to her and Ailee's room.

"I hope Lauren feel's better," Jackson said as they all watched her leave the dining hall.

"Maybe she just had a headache and needed to lay down. She should hopefully be better tomorrow after she get's some sleep," Dong-Wook said.

"Yeah, someone should go check up on her though just in case," Nana said with worry.

"I'm sure Ailee will tell us how she's feeling since she's sharing a room with her," Dong-Wook replied.

During the rest of the meal and as everyone was finishing up their meals but Jin barely spoke. He was worried about Lauren and if she was feeling better or worse. He noticed that she wasn't talking at the table like she normally did when they were eating, but he just figured that she had something on her mind.

While everyone took care of their mess and the staff started to take apart the production set, Jin couldn't stop thinking about Lauren. So, after everyone was on their way back to their own rooms Jin decided to talk to Dong-Wook and ask to borrow the car and keys.

"Why?" Dong-Wook asked him.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure that Lauren was okay and I wanted to grab her medicine and maybe chicken soup since she didn't eat any of her meal," Jin said shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Dong-Wook stood there for a second but slightly smirked and handed the keys over to him.

"Be careful and don't stay out too late. Remember that we have things to do tomorrow," Dong-Wook told Jin as he patted his shoulder and starting walking away.

"Thank you, Hyung!" Jin yelled out to him as Dong-Wook walked into the elevator.

Jin turned around and headed for the front door as a camera guy followed him outside and into the car to get Lauren things to make her feel better.

Jin arrived at the pharmacy and luckily for him it was still open. He parked the car and out as the camera guy followed him inside.

Jin looked around and saw an older gentleman at the counter and walked up to him.

"Hi, how may I help you?" He asked him.

"Hello, my friend is sick but I'm not sure what to get her," Jin asked.

"What is she sick with?" The older male asked.

"Well, I think it's just stomach pains. She said she wasn't feeling well and she was barely touching her meal," Jin said.

"Hmm, that sounds about right. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but I would suggest that she take some of these," The male said as he reached under his counter and pulled out a white bottle with the words Asprin on them.

"One the back of the bottle is directions and how much she should take depending on age and weight. Is there anything else I can help you with?" He asked.

"Nope, that would be it," Jin said as he brought out his wallet to pay.

Once Jin paid for the medication and left the store he got back into the car as the camera man followed. Jin pulled out his phone and looked for the closest restaurant that sold chicken soup.

After a few minutes, he finally found a restaurant that sold it, but it was a few miles away. He pulled up the address to the car's GPS and started the car to get the last thing on his list. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Ailee asked Lauren.

Lauren and Ailee were in their hotel room without cameramen or cameras after Ailee asked them nicely to let Lauren have some privacy since she wasn't feeling well. Lauren was laying flat on her belly in her bed with her face buried in the pillow as Ailee sat on the side of Lauren's bed. 

Siwon had told Ailee when she came back from her meal with Guk-Joo that Lauren had left in the middle of their meal and told them that she wasn't feeling good. Ailee was worried about her and came upstairs to their room to check in on her, and she found her with her her faced shoved in her pillow. 

Lauren only groaned in response to Ailee's question which Ailee only sighed too and rubbed Laurens back.

"Do you want me to grab you some medicine?" Ailee asked her. 

Lauren shook her head in the pillow and Ailee slouched her shoulders. 

"What do you want me to do then?" Ailee asked. 

Lauren didn't respond to her and Ailee sighed once again and got up from sitting on Lauren's bed. Ailee walked up by her head and rolled Lauren over to the side so her face was pointed towards the ceiling. 

Lauren groaned as Ailee did it, but Ailee ignored her and laid down next to her in her bed. 

"What's the matter? You don't seem sick to me, Lauren," Ailee said as she laid on her right side to look at Lauren who was staring at the ceiling. 

Lauren only sighed and closed her eyes. 

"Do you not want to tell me?" Ailee asked. 

Lauren opened her eyes and moved her head to look over at Ailee.

"I do, but I don't even know what's wrong with me," Lauren said. 

"Well, what do you think is wrong?" Ailee questioned her. 

Lauren rolled over to her left side so she was looking at Ailee. 

"I'm not sure. I was fine before the game we did but after my stomach felt weird and my head was spinning," Lauren said.

"Do you know what might have caused that to happen?" Ailee asked.

Lauren sat there thinking. She thought about what went on during the game and immediately the image of Jin and Nana laughing with each other appeared in her mind. She tried to shake it off but she couldn't stop seeing how happy they were at that moment.

The next image in Lauren's mind was of when Nana put that piece of frosting on Jin's cheek and he only sat there laughing with her. Lauren only paid attention to Jin's laughter and the way he looked at Nana and it started to make Lauren's head spin. 

That scene kept replaying in her mind Lauren's stomach started to twist and turn. Lauren widened her eyes as she started to put two and two together. 

"Lauren?" Ailee said. 

"Ailee," Lauren said.

"Hm?" Ailee hummed with a brow raised. 

Lauren looked down at the blanket and started to fidget with her shirt. After a moment she looked back up and into Ailee's eyes that were filled with curiosity. 

"I think it's because of Jin."