NINE. LAU

"we know you're from newcastle, but pipe down. "

The date was the nineteenth of May, and Lau was getting ready to go out again.

They'd rented out a small halal restaurant on the side of the Thames for the night, because Mollie had invited what seemed like half of the population of London to her birthday meal.

She'd protested it was to cover the cost, because everyone had decided it would be a good idea to pay for Mollie's food as a birthday present, but she'd still help with the accommodation.

Not everyone had been free to go out with Mollie, Lau, Chloe, Nina, the Sidemen House members and Freezy, and Mollie didn't want people to feel left out.

Which Lau understood.

What was more on Lau's mind, however, was the fact that the one and only Will Lenney had managed to scrape an invite to this dinner.

Or maybe Lau had invited him herself. That's not the point.

She busied herself in getting ready, trying to ignore a slight nervousness she felt in the fact that she would see him in person for the second time since their argument. Trying to ignore the fact that over the past few months she's been talking to him almost daily and was beginning to enjoy it immensely.

smol

🔴

⭕️

⭕️

1 hour ago

🔴

⭕️

⭕️

10 minutes ago

REPLY TO THIS SNAP?