Pragya felt a slight moment of his fingers around her hand which was trying to hold hers. With lots of happiness , she looked at him who was struggling to look at her. The smile on his face is enough to make her heart melt with over joy. She wiped off her tears and saw him trying to get up with pain in his eyes. She helped him by surrounding her arm around him .

" how are you feeling now..? Shall I call the doctor ? " pragya asked but the answer from him shocked her to the core.

" who are you..? where is my family..? " he asked looking back at her giving a blank face.

' did he forgot about me by this accident..? Oh god.. what's this new twist in my life.. why he is asking like this ? Did he really could not identify me.. '

" why you are looking at me like this and where are they..? "

Coming out from her trance, she realised that he really could not recognise her and she left heart broken by his question and tries to leave from there.

She walked like a lifeless body till the door and freezed when she heard his laughing voice behind her.

" oye mental... " he called her out inbetween his laughs while she looked at him blankly.

" he stabbed only on my stomach not on the top of my brain..and look.at you face.. oh my god.." he laughs even though it pains near his stomach.

" you..." She screeched on top of her voice and marched towards him. She starts to beat with all her energy and he started to protest in her soft beatings.

" enough...I am sorry..." he holds her hands who is looking not less than a tigress. He made her to sit beside him and eyed at her not to start again.

" again you played a prank with me.. I thought you was serious but you..." She raised her hand but he stopped her in the mid air.

Tired pragya hugged abhi closer to her not able to express how much she is happy seeing him back near her. She silently prayed to god for saving abhi and shedded her tears .

" i was really mad at you when you came there... one second , I thought that you was the one who planned this but how can Raghav.. he is your brother and I was shocked when the goons ran towards him. One second , my heart stopped when you closed your eyes.." She sobbed in his arms which is holding her securely.

" i am fine right.. so just stop crying.. I know you would have not believed me evenI explain you and see..you made me to stay in this hospital for next two days .." he said letting out a chuckle.

" i am worrying for you but you are pin pointing my mistake..I realized it right.. so just stop it.." She flared at him and abhi nods his head.

" by the way ,what was that ...?  " he asked in a monotone and pragya broke the hug settling next to him comfortably.

" what...? " she asked frowning at him.  She got up from the seat and looked for a piece of cotton as the blood is lightly oozing from the stitches.

" you was talking something when I opened my eyes..." abhi asked and she looked at him in shock..

" why you are looking at me as if you are caught..." he tried to find out what's she is hiding but he failed.

' did he heard what I confessed few minutes ago and trying to make me a fool.. ahgh ..he is getting on my nerves.. if he really want to hear the words from my mouth , then it's not going to be so easy for him.. he made a prank on me na.. now it's my turn....'

" nothing.. " pragya said and she say next to him after she got a cotton ball from the nearby table.

" i heard you saying , you want me in your life.. and ..." abhi tries to remember as he heard only small murmerings of her while she was praying to god that he should not try to remember it.

" yes.. I just said that to make you awake amd I am still anger on you... wait let me call dadi and aliya as they were the one who was worrying for you..." She said without looking at him and walked near the door.

" then you didn't worried for me..." he asked which surprised her and she without replying him walked out.

' yes..I too worried for you..but I want to say my love in the right time and I am waiting for it..'

' i am sure, that she loves me as I could see the new love lingering on the edge of her eyes.. but she is not willing to open her heart out.. let me wait..and I am waiting for that precious moment...'

" dadi..he opened his eyes and wish to meet you..you go and meet him... I will just come." Pragya said and opened the door for everyone to enter.

" bhai..." aliya muttered as soon as she enters inside .  Abhi gestures her to come near him and she looked worried seeing his condition.

" this is not at all fair bhai.. who asked you to become a hero and now look..you are sitting here like a zero with stitches.." She said sighing him in anger.

" oh ho.. you too started to speak like this.. I know you are my sister but never thought you will be an exact copy of mine..." Abhi chuckles while she frowned at him.

" abhi..you would have called me and eho stabbed you like this..." purab asked and abhi thinks what to say to his question.

He very well know that purab will not leave him without answering to his question and also knew he will not leave Raghav while he comes to know about the truth.

" yeah.. I didn't see their faces because she was standing before me.." Abhi pointed towards the door and everyone turned back to have a look at the person.

Pragya entered inside with the doctor and was confused to see everyone staring at her and in a fraction of second they bursted into the laughter.

' i know he would have said something and again making me a fool infront of evryone.. Abhi..I am not going to leave you for this..'

" i hope abhi you are doing well now.. I am happy that you got back your senses and all the credits goes to your wife.." the doctor said and abhi agreed with it while pragya smirked at him.

" i am looking perfect right..so can i leave from here ... actually I am fed up of staying here.." Abhi said.

" no abhi.. you must be under observation atleast for two days.. strictly you are not allowed.." the doctor said sternly.

" dadi... please make him understand na .." Abhi wines like a child while dadi replied " no means no.. you have to understand abhi.."

" doctor you can send your nurses to my home and you can check me everyday.. please I want to leave from here.."Abhi said.

" doctor ..  I will take care of him and if he is not comfortable here then we can shift him to home.." Pragya said and the doctor agreed with her.

" okay.. if you are there to take care of him ,then fine.. I will ask my staffs to make the discharge papers ready..." he said and left from there.

   Abhi with help of purab and pragya reached home. Dadi took aarti for them and welcomed in. Pragya asked purab to take abhi to his bedroom and asked robin to make some soup for him.

" she had changed a lot abhi... I could see her love for you. She was worried when the operation was going on and became a strength for dadi and aliya.." purab said making abhi to sit on the bed.

" i know she will take care of my family in my absence.. and yes I could see the change inside her.. soon will understand me.. I believe on my love for her..." Abhi said .

To be continued...

By aditi..

Sorry for my late update and yes i know its short... will update my stories soon...