The Sound Of Tinkling Metal

Raven's Point Of View

A groan escaped my lips as I woke up. I took in my surroundings but it was to dark to see anything. I could feel a chain wrapped around my ankle. It stung whenever I moved. It was tainted with silver,lethal to werewolves as well as wolfsbane.

"Hello?" I asked squinting in the gloom.

"If you make one more noise,I'll slap your face" A mysterious voice warned.

I gasped in fear.

"If I could see you,you'll be dead" They growled.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

They scoffed. I heard the sound of tinkling metal. In the gloom I tried to see them but all I could see was a faint shape. It wasn't enough to figure out who it was.

"Who are you?" I asked,curious.

"Ask that to yourself" They replied.

More tinkling metal. I was getting annoyed now. Obviously they didn't like company.

"You're very helpful" I said sarcasticly.

"Oh,love,I'm the king of sarcasm so don't play with me" They laughed.

From the deepness of their voice I could tell it was a man but now I was certain.

"Whatever" I grumbled.

After a moment of silence I was getting agitated and worried."Listen,sir,I need your help" I said to the man.

"Girlie,nobody can help you,we are stuck here" They commented.

I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair. Then I suddenly thought of an idea.

"Nico,where are you?" I mind-linked him.

No reply.

"Come on" I almost cried.

"Raven?" He asked in my head.

I almost shouted with joy but I remembered the annoying man.

"It's me. Where are you?" I asked.

"It's very dark. Can't see much" He replied.

Was he down here too?

"Um,sir,is there anyone else down here too?" I asked the man.

"They come and go" The man sighed. "Like clockwork"

I clenched my teeth. He was really getting on my nerves now.

I was starting to lose hope on him. "Where are we?"

"The alpha's dungeon. Alpha Damyn Silver,to be exact" The man explained.

Finally some real answers. I was getting somewhere. " Does anyone come down here to check on us?"

"No they leave us to rot"

"You are really the king of sarcasm"

He laughed. "Of course,dear"

As if on cue a bright light lit up the place. After a few seconds of blindness I could see we were in a stone cell. A silver chain was wrapped around my ankle. In front of me,leaning on a wall was an middle-aged man. He had a greying beard and a leathery face. His dull blue eyes blinked,adjusting to the light. He turned and looked at me.

"Hello stranger" He greeted.

--------------------------

Hey again. 11.6k reads! I am soooooo happy! Thank you to all the readers. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but here is the latest chapter. I hope you enjoy. If you a free,check out Skyra_Angel. She has some great stories. 

Comment~Vote~Share

Cheers,

Jënna