Vanilla

"How about this one?" Raven asked showing me a dark red tight dress.

I shook my head,"Too slutty"

Raven sighed and put it back into the rack. This was the third shop we have been in this evening and the ball was soon.

"What is your favourite colour?" Raven asked.

"Um...Turquoise" I answered.

She smiled and went back to picking dresses. I wandered around the shop. Signs hung displaying various clothes and accessories. One read Wanna Look Amazing For Your First Date? And another one saying Time To Stock Up On Jewlery. As I walked around to another display Raven came rushing up to me holding a bunch of dresses all different shades of turquoise. She shoved them in my hands and pointed me to the changing rooms. I looked at one of them. It was tight at the top but free at the bottom. It was a nice teal colour so I tried it on. I looked in the mirror and realised how big it made my breasts look. I tired to make them smaller but it wouldn't work so I chucked the dress off and tried another one. Oh hell no! It was tight and made my butt look like a celebrity's. I pulled that one off and tried another one. It was nice mint colour and looked really good.

"How are you doing in there?" Raven asked.

"Good,I think I found the one" I answered smiling.

***

Lights were strung around trees and lanterns hung from branches. It looked very beautiful. Music blasted out of speakers and a wooden dance floor held a bunch of energetic teenagers.

I wore a light green mint dress. Straps crossed over my shoulders and the dress went down just past my knees. I wore strappy sandal high heel shoes and my hair was curled and pulled up. I loved the way when I twirled the dress spun around.

"Okay we are here" A snobby voice spoke behind me.

I turned around and saw Skarlet standing tall and proud in her tight hot pink dress.

"Hello Skarlet" I greeted.

She scoffed and went off to the refreshment table. I sighed and looked around the glade. I saw Raven hanging out with a bunch of girls. I walked over to join her but a amazing smell hit my nose. It reminded me of our family sundae nights. I always had vanilla ice cream. The scent smelled exactly like that. I wandered around in a daze trying to get closer to the amazing scent. I heard Skarlet shouting at me but it didn't matter. What mattered was the amazing smell. Soon enough I was standing in the middle of the glade and that's when I saw a boy. He had his back to me but I knew that's where the scent came from. Then he turned around. My breath caught in my throat. He had amazing amber eyes. His brown hair was slightly ruffled and he had tanned skin. I gaped and stuttered. It felt like time stopped. He saw me and his eyes widened. He walked up to me. He growled suddenly. I sighed. It sounded nice and rough.

Then he spoke one word,"Mine"