"Y/n, how is Hollywood treating you? How was it when you first met the rest of the cast?" 

You smoothed out your knee length dress and sighed happily, "Hollywood is treating me well, thank you. The paps can be overwhelming, but besides that all is well. Also, my cast mates are and always have been such caring and wonderful people. I love everyone so dearly." Lili, Camila, and Madelaine all said 'aw' while the boys just smiled at you.

"However we do know and see in the new season that not all the characters like your character right?"

"I can not say much, sadly. But I can confirm that that's true, not everyone in Riverdale likes me. Why? Guess you will have to find out for yourselves." You smiled.

"Mysterious." Jimmy commented and thanked you as he moved on.

"Kj, we also hear that Archie will go through a lot of changes or negative experiences this season?"

"Archie is definitely put in a tough situation this second season, and it all ties back to his father being shot. It was interesting to be able to feel everything Archie was feeling." Kj explained, his passion for his character clear. You gave him a thumbs up, which the cameras caught.

"Hopefully our favorite is okay." Jimmy commented, noticing Cole fake a dramatic gasp.

"Cole! What can you say about Jughead? Is he getting darker this new season?" You cringed inside at 'darker' you knew that didn't sit well with Cole.

"Darker? [Laughs] Why is everyone creating  rumors that this second season will be 'dark'? It is such a foolish and sick word. Jughead won't become darker, matter of fact he discovers more of himself that expected." You squeeze Cole's hand which was on the seat's arm rest that separated you both... luckily the camera did not catch that moment.

Jimmy asked Camila and Madelaine their questions and then proceeded to Lili..

"You look great today Lili! Anyone to impress? Maybe a fellow cast member? What do you have to say on the rumors about you and Cole? We need answers!" Fallon practically begged.

Lili looked taken aback..

"I look good for myself [chuckles]. There is no one whom I am dating, the cast and I are all friends; that is it. These rumors have to be put to rest. It’s horrifying how invested some people are in my love life. Emphasis on “my.” It is mine. It is private.
If a stranger’s love life is causing you anger, frustration or anxiety… please reevaluate your priorities. I also want to point out that there is a difference between shipping Betty and other characters, and shipping me with literally everyone I make eye contact with. There are so many other things to focus your attention and energy on."  Lili smiled directly to the camera and put two thumbs up.

"Besides Cole has someone else." Kj started but stopped when Cole sent him a semi- playful glare. It was also a warning to stop talking or refrain from going into a detailed explanation.

"Really?" Jimmy was intrigued and signalled the cameras to point at Kj and Cole.

Kj chuckled and nodded as his response. By now you were rubbing your hands on your dress to dry off your sweaty palms.

"Who is the lucky girl?" You squeezed your eyes shut, you knew Kj had compromised himself to answering.

"If you can figure out who the girl is in this picture." Kj showed his phone to the camera and Cole immediately recognized it - the picture was taken last weekend at a cast trip to a forest for a picnic :

" Kj showed his phone to the camera and Cole immediately recognized it - the picture was taken last weekend at a cast trip to a forest for a picnic :

(*yes this is cole and bree, I personally do not know much on their relationship. So if you do not like her for any reason, do not hate me for this picture. I think it is cute... thanks)

"Y/n?! Is that you?" You tense in your seat and look at Cole panicked, your secret was out.

Camila smacked Kj for his 'joke' and Lili did the same. Madelaine whispered into Camila's ear "that was unnecessary, poor baby girl" Camila nodded and watched you calmly.

"Umm." You were going to be sick.

"It is her. Y/n and I met at New York university, we were both studying the same major interesting enough. She treated me like just another normal person, which is all I wanted; our love has blossomed increasingly more over the course of these past 3 years. My relationship with her was a secret and we will remain to keep it between us. Please respect our decision." Cole rubbed your trembling arm as he stared into the camera that was directly facing him.

"That was adorable Sprouse, thank you for being sincere and excuse us all if we caused a disturbance." Jimmy spoke genuinely looking at you.

"Please be mindful that all actors, models, celebrities in general are also people and we love to have at least something personal and real to ourselves. That is what Cole is to me. I love all my fans and anyone who supports my team or the show, never doubt that but please be mindful of everyone's feelings now that the secret is out; on a live talk show." You smiled genuinely and mustered enough courage to peck Cole on the lips to let him know you were indeed better.

The secret was out and on TV.
But you know what? It was okay.
You were looking forward to all the comments from the fans for the new season, so everything else you did not mind.