question 27//countdown to heaven

Start from the beginning

          Taehyung scowled jokingly. "No thanks to you." Taemin let out a small laugh. "You should be thanking me. I heard that that boyfriend of yours was some kind of rich ass ceo or something." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

          "You remind me of a russian doll. So damn full of yourself. You're not the reason I scored a hot boyfriend, honey." Taemin giggled. "Oh but I am, sweetie. Without me, you would have never realized the forbidden world of gay shit and rainbows." Taehyung cringed.

          "That sounds disgusting the way you phrase it." Taemin laughed again but became serious. "But as your best friend, I better meet your boyfriend soon. I need to see if he's good for you or not." Taehyung punched his arm lightly and giggled.

          "Okay, okay! And he has a name you know. It's Jungkook." Taemin's eyes went wide. "Wait! The Jeon Jungkook?!" Taehyung nodded slowly. "Holy shit Tae, you didn't just score yourself a hot boyfriend, you scored the fucking definition of money itself." Taehyung had a confused expression. "What the fuck?"

          Taemin rolled his eyes. "Of course you wouldn't know. As your best friend let me educate you. Your 'boyfriend' is a lot more well known than you probably thought he was. He makes 8 figures a year and has a net worth of 500 million! He's worth more than fucking Beyonce!" Taehyung was surely shocked, but not surprised.

          "Well it's not like I'm dating him for money or status anyways. You know that well right?" Taemin huffed but nodded. "That's true. Then why did you?" Taehyung smirked. "That's a secret~!" Taemin rolled his eyes.

          Before they could continue, a loud scream was heard outside. Taemin's eyes were wide and alert and quickly stood up. Taehyung gripped his wrist. "Where are you going?" Taemin smiled at him. "Didn't you know? I studied hard to become a police officer while we weren't in touch. It was my dream after all."

          Taehyung froze and Taemin took the chance to release himself from Taehyung's grip and head out to check what the problem was. Taehyung was stunned. Back in highschool they had been partners in crime. The school's troublemakers. What if Taemin were to find out about Taehyung and Jungkook's crimes? Taehyung slapped his face. No, now's not the time to worry about that. Taemin is my best friend, I'll tell him-

          Before he could finish his thought, a bodyguard of Jungkook's that Taehyung recognized was urgently tapping Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung stood up confused and the man whispered urgently into Taehyung's ear. "Your friend is being taken away right now and Mr. Jeon is already chasing after the car." Taehyung felt his legs give out under him and he fell on the wooden floor. "W-what?" Taehyung asked weakly.

          The bodyguard had a look of pity on his face which strangely frustrated the other. "The scream from before. The kidnapper must have used it as bait for you friend to leave the cafe. We need to hurry to catch up with him." Taehyung nodded and breathed deep. There wasn't time to cry. The person to ever take Taemin away from Taehyung would get fucked up.

          A driver was already ready in the car and once the bodyguard and Taehyung entered, they barely had time to close the door before the driver wordlessly sped past the speed limit to tail Jungkook's car. They arrived at a grim location, a small ghetto-like house in an isolated field.

          Taehyung unlocked the car door and jumped out. Luckily, the bodyguard was able to supply him with a knife and Taehyung didn't feel fear for what was to come. Maybe he should have.