'' A ladder leading down in to some creepy looking tunnel, '' I muttered, squatted next to the opening in the ground, frowning. Rea already began apologising for choosing the number thirteen, but I interrupted her by shrugging and grinning. '' Well, it's fine, unless the tunnel is connected to the toilets. '' With that I swung down on the ladder and began climbing under ground, with a reluctant Rea following me.  

We were climbing down for a surprisingly long time. Everything around us was completely dark and the only thing I could hear was the water dripping from the walls. I had no idea how wide was the hole we were climbing down, but I didn't even want to find out, because I had a feeling that the walls around us were made of nothing but solid earth, with rocks between them every few meters. I was actually more than sure about that since a few moments ago something slimy fell on my head. My mind kept telling me that it was just a leaf, so I wouldn't freak out, but leafs didn't move like that thing did.  

I shivered at the thought and then focused my attention on climbing down the rusty ladder again when my feet suddenly ended up under water. I sighed with relief when I saw that it we reached the ground, even if there was about ten centimetres of water there and then quickly grabbed the thing on my head. I couldn't really see it in the complete darkness that was surrounding us, but from the way it was moving I knew that it was a worm. I almost barfed at the thought of that thing on my head for the past few minutes and quickly threw it away. It looked like I hit Rea with it by accident, because the next moment she already started screaming somewhere next to me.  

'' There is something on my arm! And it's moving! It's moving! '' she started yelling. 

I quickly waved my hand through the air, looking through the darkness around me, hoping to see her moving, but without any luck. '' Calm down! It's surely even more of them down here anyway so- '' I closed my mouth again, knowing that I probably made a mistake, since she seemed afraid of things like that. I could understand her, even if I was terrified more of spiders, centipedes and cockroaches and if she was scared of worms and bugs then in a few seconds she was going to start to... 

Rea's screaming began resounding through the tunnel, I started telling her to calm down, but she didn't, then she suddenly bumped in to me, causing both of us fall down in to the smelly water. I wrinkled my nose with disgust and then covered her mouth with my muddy hand, slowly getting annoyed. '' Shut up, you'll need to suck it up, otherwise we'll never move and defeat whatever is on the road 13, okay? Now I'm going to look for something that we can use as a light so we'll at least know where we are. ''  

I felt how she nodded and slowly let her go. She began taking deep breaths, trying to calm down, while I raised my hand, making a small screen appear in front of me. I quickly clicked on my inventory and scrolled through the items in it. It was full of useless junk and the only thing close to a light that I found was some kind of lantern with fireflies in it. I didn't even know if it still worked, but when I made it appear in my hand it did and the fireflies that were flying around in the lantern threw a pale light at our surroundings. 

We were sitting on the ground in some kind of tunnel that continued in an unknown direction in front of us. There was about five, maybe ten centimetres of water everywhere, making the ground slippy where there were rocks and muddy where there weren't.  

'' What the hell... '' I muttered and frowned. '' Where is this tunnel going to take us? Seriously, if it's going to be a sewage, then I'll punch one of the organisers of this competition. '' 

'' I-I d-don't know, I just hope that it'll be a nicer place than this, '' Rea muttered and shivered with fear. I looked at her and almost started laughing at the sight of her face, hair and clothes, covered with mud, until I figured out that I probably looked the same if not worse and just sighed and lowered my head. Then Rea suddenly screamed, stood up and took a few steps away. I already wanted to say something to calm her down when she grabbed a rock and threw it at the ground on top of us.