Dinner

Jacob

Joel flipped the radio on Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes filled the car. I truly admired Shawn's voice and in this song especially it sounded absolutely flawless. I hummed the tune under my breath as I listened to Troye and Nicole talk about the schedule for the movie.

We pull into a parking spot about five minutes later and I swing open the car door, grasping Troye's hand to help him jump out of the large SUV and then pull it to my lips, placing a light kiss on his knuckles. He blushes and grins at me. We swing our intertwined hands as we walk up to the restaurant. I release Troye's hand to pull open the door and hold it for everyone as we walk in. 

"Hi, how many people will be dining with-" she cuts off, noticing Troye. "Wait oh my God are you Troye Sivan?"

"Yes, the one and only," Troye replies in his sweet Australian accent, which is also a dead give away. 

"I love you music so much! Do you mind if I get a picture?" she asks.

"Why of course," says Troye. The waitress placed her phone into my awaiting hand.

"And oh my gosh Jacob Bixenman? Wait can I take a picture with both of you guys?"

"Yes that's me, and of course," I say, transferring the phone to Nicole. The waitress, Troye and I get our picture taken and Nicole hands the phone back to the waitress.

"Anyway back to what you came here to do, so seven people dining with us today?"

"Yes, just us," Nicole speaks up.

The waitress leads us to a large booth and Troye slides in first, me following, then Madelyn, and finally Nicole. Everyone else sits on the opposite side of the booth. I immediately flip open my menu and scan the wine menu. I decide upon a bottle of Chardonnay and then flipped to the food part of the menu. As I was beginning to scan the the food on the menu, the waitress appeared and asked us what we wanted to drink. Joel and Madelyn both ended up ordering wine and Nicole, Britton, and Joy ordered water. I ordered my Chardonnay and Troye ordered an iced tea. The waitress left, off to the kitchens to get our beverages.

"What are you going to get?" I asked Troye, clasping his small hand in mine.

"Well, I was eyeing just getting the basic fettuccine alfredo. I have gotten it here before and it wonderful," tells me happily.

I look at my menu and read the description for the fettuccine alfredo. It sounds wonderful so I close my menu, having decided upon what I was getting. 

The waitress comes back with our drinks, placing the Chardonnay in front of me and pouring me a glass. "Are you guys ready to order yet or do you need a few more minutes?" she asks us as she finishes giving everyone their drinks. 

"I think we are ready to order," Joy replies. "Or at least I am, is everyone else ready?"

"Well Jacob and I are ready," Troye says, propping his head on my shoulder. Everyone else has decided on their entree, so we begin to order, Troye and I ordering our fettuccine alfredos last. 

"I will have that right out for you. There will also be a bread basket out shortly as an appetizer."

I sigh, grateful for the bread basket. I am so hungry and I can hear my stomach occasionally growling. 

After the waitress leaves, Troye nuzzles his head into my shoulder and closes his eyes. I brush my fingertips across his long eyelashes and take a sip of my wine. We sit there like that, listening to the conversation going on at the table and occasionally chiming in ourselves, and wait for the bread basket to come.

My reads are going down a lot so I will update more. I'm sorry!

Well, I have been brainstorming some ideas and I have another two stories planned out. I might start one of them s**n. All I will say is that it is gonna be really really sad. It will also take place after this story, so it will sort of be a sequal but it isn't necessary to have read this one first or anything like that so does that make it not a sequal??!

Plz comment and vote!! xx thank you for reading this