updating again

Yo, so as the title I'm gonna start updating again, I'm sorry for the wait, I'm just going through a lot.
STORY TIME
So I like to take a bunnies on walks, I can't take Coco on a walk anymore cause of what happened, so I only take Baby (Muffin) on a walk. She wanted to go into the back yard and I was like "k sure whatever" so we are walking and she was just hoppin around, being a good lil bon when all of a sudden she freezes. I'm like, yo, what's up? What's wrong? And she's staring at Missys grave. I look over there and I see a hole. A FUCKING HOLE. So I freak out (mentally) and grab the baby and run inside and put her with Coco. My mom was on the phone with my sister and I just kinda sit on the couch while having an existential crisis. I then go out front and get bricks so that I can cover her in dirt then put bricks on her so that nothing can dig her up. My mom notices me crying and she's like what's wrong? I say that something dug missy up. She's like what? Not really believing me. I say it again and we go back there. Her fur was everywhere. She was still in there though. We put the bricks on her and I sat there. My mom kept saying to go inside but I just wanted t o sit there. She didn't let me.
END OF STORY TIME

Alright, so I'm gonna update again! Yay, can't wait. I hope you enjoyed the story, I sure as hell didn't. Have a nice day/night ❤
-Queen