08: Love Drunk

Chapter Eight: Love Drunk

*UNEDITED*

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Calum's POV

It's been weeks since Nicole tried to get my attention. Now she stopped and focused on Michael. Some times its annoying, They just act like a couple in front of our eyes. It's like No one's getting hurt.

There is.

Me.

I lied about moving on, I was just sick of Nicole and Michael, being a couple. Maybe I jealous?

It broke my heart, seeing them kiss that night. I saw how she closed her eyes when Michael held her hand in his. How she really felt, showed.

It fucking hurts.

I stood there alone, doing soundcheck early. The boys were suppose to be here in an hour. But I decided to go ahead on my own.

Eventually, I got bored and lazy. I sat down on the edge of the platform and took my phone out and read a few tweets. Suddenly a tweet about the fans spotting Nicole and Michael kissing, there were photos, loads of them.

I sighed loudly and scrolled through my camera roll, I saw a few pictures of Me and Nicole, It made my heart smile. I miss her so much, I wish she knew that.

I placed my phone in my pocket and decided to go out for a walk.

I saw a few fans approached me, and asked for a photo with me. I gladly agreed, some were polite, some were not.

After that, I walked into a café, there were a few people talking to each other. I ordered a cup of coffee and sat on a chair near the window.

Nicole was all over my mind, I tried to think about something else, but everything I think of reminds me of her. I wonder what Nicole seen in him? How did he even made her fall in love with him so quickly? I knew her all my life, while he just made her laugh and entertained.

Maybe we weren't meant to be?

This clearly says that I have to move on and forget about my feelings. I know I always say this. I feel so stupid falling in love with my best friend, I don't even have the guts to say it to her.

I miss everything about her, every little thing about her. Her smile, Her laugh, Her voice, Her hair, Her lame jokes... Just everything about her.

I just hope Michael won't hurt her, because if he does, He won't know what hit him.

Don't play fire with fire Michael.

You'll regret everything, if you hurt her.

***

After soundcheck, I immediately run up to our hotel room and sat on my bed, The concert was tomorrow and I decided to take some rest.

I miss how I would hold her. But I feel she's so close but so far away.

I closed my eyes and laid on my bed, thoughts and memories came into my mind.

I was Love Drunk.

***

Michael's POV

Nicole was out with Kylene today, and Luke and Ash went out to buy some things.

"Michael, We need to talk" I heard Calum say as he walked closer to me.

"What is it?" I bite my lower lip, I hate it when Calum gets pissed, You don't what he could do. He's the one who looks innocent from the four of us, even he could get a little perverted every now and then, He could get this place in a mess within seconds when he's pissed.

"Why did you do this?" His voice soften, more like he was begging.

"Do what?" I know it's about Nicole, But I want him to say it.

"Fall in love with her?" He was literally talking in soft whispers.

"I couldn't control my heart Cal" I told him.

"You do know I love her right?" He asked me softly.

"But you told me you moved on?" I questioned, I knew it. Calum wouldn't move on.

"I lied, It's so hard to forget about her" He said as he looked down on his feet.

"Just please, Take Care of her. I don't want her to cry, I don't want to see her sad" He said, looking back to me into he eyes. He looked like he was about to cry.

"If you do hurt her, You'll fucking regret it Clifford" His tone of voice suddenly changed. And with that, He left.

I was in their way, I made everything complicated. I didn't mean to fall in love with her. I just followed my heart.

I sighed loudly, I'm going to make her dump me. So she could run back to Calum. Hurting her is one way of letting her know about Calum's feelings.

And I know I'll get my ass beaten up. But that's love, You find a way to be able to do the right thing. To pair up the meant to be.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
A/N

Hiii! Short Update. I know, Im really sorry. Next update will be posted soon, i promise.

Tell me you're predictions for next chapter down below! I find some comments really really funny.

And I need to stop quoting song lyrics in chapters. lol

Tell me if you need an update right away! I'll work on it. :)
Just don't be mean alright x

Stay lovely my tootsierolls! x

-nicole p.