07: Moving On

Chapter Seven: Moving On

*unedited*

------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

I was in a crowd. Watching the emos and the lads performing on stage. The combination of 5 seconds of summer and One Direction is amazing. My eyes landed on Calum's, He was just there, looking at me as he played his bass. He smiled and winked at me. I giggled and started to dance along with the crowd in the VIP area.

"Thank you London, We'll see you again soon. You guys are amazing!" Harry said, as they all took a bow.

I ran backstage to meet the others. I don't want get left behind y'know.

"You guys were amazing out there!" I cheered.

They smiled at me as Michael took me into his arms.

"Thanks Ni" Louis said, as he took his water bottle.

"Any plans for tonight?" Liam asked them as he took his shirt off. Damn, he's fit.

"We could just hang out at the hotel, I guess. We have the girls coming over too" Niall said as he sat at the couch.

***

Michael's POV

We were watching a movie while Nicole held my hand into hers. She told me that she got into a little fight with Calum. And I'm trying to cheer her up.

"Michael" She whispered softly. 

I looked at her. "Yeah?" 

"I'm getting scared, Calum's been looking at me from time to time" She told me as she looked at Calum who was looking at her.

"Don't worry. Cheer up" I tried to cheer her up as I held her hand tightly.

She nuzzled onto the crook of my neck.

"I don't know why he's even mad at me, I did nothing to him" She softly spoke.

"Sometimes, Calum can be really moody. Don't worry. You'll be fine later on" I conforted her.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Michael"

"Anything for you Ni" 

***

"Hey Michael" I heard Ashton called out.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"What's up with Nicole and Calum. They don't talk to each other the passed days. Is anything wrong?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Nicole told me she didn't do anything. Basically, Calum got mad at her for no reason" I answered as I continued tapping on my phone.

"Calum acts so different now. Before we even met Nicole, He wouldn't shut up about her. And now, She's like dust to him" He sighed and leaned back.

"Maybe he's just thinking about stuff" I said.

"You do remember that Calum has these feelings for Nicole right?" He reminded me, when I faced him. His face was serious.

"Of course, I do" I muttered as I looked away.

"Then why are you standing between them? Like a brick wall, you're the one who's making things worst for Calum" He told me, I could still feel his eyes at me.

I sighed and looked at him. "I don't want to see her get hurt. The things Calum does to her, It hurts me. Just like now, He's ignoring her. While Nicole does everything to get his attention"