Voiceless.

•°Jimin's Point of View°•

'Y/N'.
Her name remains stuck in his head for hours.
He can't get her out of his mind.
Those beautiful, shiny lips tempt him too much.
Her gorgeous eyes are like two, perfect crystals.
Her beautiful face and her smooth voice are just what he wants.
She is the right one.

He talked with his mother about this for hours. Telling her that he has seen her around many times before, whenever he'd go out and explore the kingdom that will soon become his.
He knows what she's like.
He knows her very well.

The prince sighed.
He stood still on his balcony, with one of his arms behind his back, while he held his other arm in front of his face, trying to block the blinding sun from his eyes as he stared outside.

He'll have to see her again later. He can't resist any longer.
He really can't stay away from her.
It was insane to say it, but...
He fell in love with her.
He wanted her to be his. This opportunity was the best thing that has ever happened to him.

He'll get to marry her and spend the rest of his life with her.
He'll get to die by her side when he grows older.
He'll get to love her, and she'll get to love him back.

The wedding day will come soon.
He can't wait to see her dressed up in a perfect, white dress, just for him.
After the wedding, he'll definitely take his chances.
He will take that perfect dress off of her beautiful body.
That night will be the best night of his life.

•••••••••••••••••••••

•°Y/N's Point of View°•

"Put me down you brute!"
You yell at the strong man in the shiny, silvery armour.

His long, red cape almost touched the floor as he walked through the big, spacious hallways, carrying you in his strong arms.
His grip was gentle on you. He made sure he didn't hold you too tight or too loose.

It took him a while to carry you where you are now. He walked up on many stairs and through many, long hallways. Not to mention the weight he had to carry. Sure, you were very easy to carry since you were quite slim, but the guard was kinda short himself. Although, not that short. About 5'8 ft tall? Maybe 5'9?
Not to mention the heavy armour he was wearing.

He eventually stopped walking when he got to two, big, brown doors. They had lovely, light brown patterns and shiny, golden handles.

These must be the doors to your room. You were quite curious to see what it would look like.

Two, tall, fit guards stood beside the doors. Each of them opened one door, holding it wide open for the guard with red cape to enter.

"No! I don't want to go in there!" You say desperately, hitting the guard's shoulder with your palm.
"Put me down!"

"Shut it." He hissed as he carried you inside 'your bedroom'.
It was quite a beautiful room.
Big, spacious, nicely decorated and the bed looked very comfy. It was a king-sized bed. How great was that!?

The two guards who stood beside the door stepped inside your bedroom as well. One of them closed both of the brown doors shut.

The guard that was carrying you gently placed you on top of your comfy bed.
Sh*t.
This bed is so soft...
It was so nice looking too.
Can i keep it? You think to yourself.
Sure, that bed was amazing, but you're not letting yourself get distracted.

"Let me go!" The sound of your loud voice was like a high screech to the red-caped guard.
Uncomfortable.

You quickly stood up from your bed, trying to get past him and run away.
The guard in front of you pushes you back down on your bed, making you fall back on it.
You glare at him.